Tuesday, July 2, 2013

WHEN IT ALL SEEMS SO RIGHT *** BUT YOU KNOW IT AIN'T


WHEN IT ALL SEEMS SO RIGHT *** BUT YOU KNOW IT AIN'T

So you found that perfect girl, that perfect man, that perfect job, that perfect college, what's wrong then? Why did you loose your perfect peace? Peace is My spiritual radar that keeps your heart in line with My perfect will and plan for your life. "Every true disciple must let the peace (soul harmony which comes) from Me, rule (act as umpire continually) in their hearts deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in your minds, in that peaceful state to which as members of My one body you are also called to live. And be thankful (appreciative), giving praise to Me always for this spiritual radar" Colossians 3:15 AMP

My radar can never be tweaked into a setting that is outside My will for you. It's absolutely fail safe. You can give it every argument, using a thousand scriptures, you can get a hundred prophets to sympathize with you, but the needle always points to My perfect will. You can convince yourself that after much prayer, you have actually changed My mind. Yet nothing, absolutely nothing restores the peace. Your close friends that walk in the spirit cannot be convinced of your plan, no matter how hard you try. They nod and smile but you know you have not convinced them. I placed them there for just such a time as this. In the end it all boils down to you and your heart not having perfect peace. 

Be honest, way down inside, you know it's you wanting your  own way, no matter what. You are at a crossroads, will you continue to surrender, or will you return to the former path of rebellion. You can cry, kick and scream, but when you said I will follow you, I made it perfectly clear, "if anyone comes to Me and does not hate his own father and mother in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God and likewise his wife and children and brothers and sisters--yes and even his own life also--he cannot be My disciple. [27] Whoever does not persevere and carry his own cross and come after (follow) Me cannot be My disciple." Luke 14:26-27 AMP

Oh you can sing, dance, shout, and testify of My goodness all you want, but when you settle down, there's My little still small voice  saying, "don't do it, it's not in the king's plan for you." I know it took you by surprise, it all just happened, this great opportunity of a lifetime! Do you understand the word SNARE? Go ahead if you insist, ignore your radar, the lack of peace  that keeps bugging you, but remember, "thorns and snares are in the way of the obstinate and willful; but he who guards himself will be far from them." Proverbs 22:5 AMP Don't try to "fake it til you make it", that does not work in the kingdom. Be honest: You lost your peace and you are miserable because you are feeling the grief of the Holy Spirit.

If you think I have more than one plan for you, you are listening to false teaching! I have only one plan and it's My "good, acceptable, and perfect will and plan for your life".  Romans 12:2 KJV Don't split them into three, My will is perfect because I laid it out, and it is good for you, and My will is acceptable in the kingdom. Do not try to play games with the kingdom, by trying to pick out a plan that bests suits your agenda, and calling it an acceptable will. 

When you first came to Me someone should have explained there was a big cost in following Me.  Instead of rushing you into praying a quick prayer, they should have asked, "what if you were intending to build a tower, would you not first sit down, and count the cost, whether you have sufficient materials to finish it ? [29] Lest, after you have laid the foundation, you lacked what it takes to finish it, and all that behold it begin to mock you, [30] Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish." Luke 14:28-30 KJV

Some of you have ignored My radar for 10, 20, and 30 years hoping I will change My mind and agree with your plan, but it's not going to happen. You might as well get used to it, My gifts and My call is irrevocable. I never withdraw them when once they are given, and I do not change My mind about those to whom I give My grace or to whom I send My call." Romans 11:29 AMP If you don't want to be miserable the rest of your life, Obey the radar, do it My way, and get your perfect peace back! As long as you are breathing it's not too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment