Wednesday, July 10, 2013

REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS JUST YOU AND ME


REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS JUST YOU AND ME

You were so crazy about Me. You introduced Me to everybody you met. You would read My love letter to you, and I would show you the hidden meanings. How about when people would ask you to tell them your story's of our encounters. Remember the times I did miracles in your life, and you were so great-full you laughed and cried at the same time. Your faith was so strong, you could ask Me anything and My Father would give it to you. I was your first love back then, can you tell Me what happened? 

Who could possibly ever be so attractive to you that I would be forced to say, "I have this one charge to make against you: that you have left (abandoned) the love that you had at first, you have deserted Me, your first love."  Revelation 2:4 AMP    You were always so peaceful, "I kept you in perfect peace, because you mind was stayed on Me: and because you fully trusted Me." Isaiah 26:3 KJV Who or what was so much better, that they were able to steal your thoughts from Me. Now look at you, you are starting to worry, about everything. 

Name the one time I ever failed you? I remember back when you were really close to Me, you would say, "My soul yearns for You O Lord in the night, yes, my spirit within me seeks You earnestly; for only when Your judgments are in the earth will the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness (uprightness and right standing with You)." Isaiah 26:9 AMP Every single morning you got up early and waited on Me! Don't you remember when you said, "as the deer pants and longs for the water brook, so I pant and long for You, O God. [2]  You would tell everyone, My inner self thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and behold the face of God?" Psalm 42:1-2 AMP

Come now, and let's reason together this morning, and even though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red like crimson, they shall be like wool. [19] If you will just be willing and obedient once again, you shall eat the good of the land;" Isaiah 1:18-19 AMP My child, I long to spend time you, as we once did, "My word is very near you, it's actually in your mouth and in your mind and in your heart, so that you can do it. [15] Look, I am setting before you this day life and good, and death and evil. 

[16] If you obey My simple commandments which I command you today, to love Me, to walk in My ways, and to keep My commandments and My statutes and My ordinances, then you shall live and multiply, and the I your God will bless you in the land into which you go to possess. [17] But if your mind and heart continues to turn away and you will not hear, but are drawn away, putting possessions, or any person before Me and serve them, [18] I declare to you today that you shall surely perish, and you shall not live long in the land of blessing." Deuteronomy 30:14-18 AMP

If you will return to Me, I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and make a covenant with you, making you a light for your generation; [7] So you can open the blind eyes, bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house." Isaiah 42:6-7 KJV Oh beloved friend, don't you remember what it was like when it was just you and Me. Let's start over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment