Tuesday, July 30, 2013

GET LOST


GET LOST

For only then can you be found! If you are finding it hard to witness and do the work I have called you too, your not with the lost yet. Yes, it's true, everyone without Me is lost, but if they have no sense of there lost condition they they cannot be found. You must recognize the cry of help! This will lead you to a lost person, for I did not come to call the self-righteous, but sinners to repentance." Matthew 9:13 KJV There are multitudes of lost crying to be found, but many believers do not know what "HELP" sounds like or looks like.

Busy and preoccupied are the biggest enemies of soul winning. Thousands are crying HELP, while standing  next to a, too busy, preoccupied believer and the lost is never found. When a person answers the question, How are you? With ok, they are saying, I need help, but am too scared to admit it, too proud to say it, or I don't know anyone who cares. Don't say no one is interested in salvation, "Do not say, It is still four months until harvest time comes? Look! I tell you, raise your eyes and observe the fields and see how they are already ripe with souls for harvesting." John 4:35 AMP

Let Me ask you, do you really, really care that people around you are one breath from hell? Be honest, If you don't really care, it's because you, yourself are still lost and do not know it! Those that are found know that "I came to seek and to save that which was lost" Luke 19:10 KJV and they have My heart for the lost. Start looking for the biggest sinner you can find, and you will be in the middle of a big harvest field. Start there and work toward the suburbs. If your church is not winning souls, warn them "they have left their first love. [5] remind them therefore from whence they have fallen, and ask them to repent, and do the first works of winning the lost; or else I will come unto them quickly, and will remove their candlestick out of his place, unless they repent." Revelation 2:4-5 KJV If they ignore you, get out of  that church because they are self righteous, blind leaders of the blind. 
Listen every time I sat down at a restaurant, many publicans and sinners would come and sit down with Me and My men. [11] And when the church leaders saw it , they would ask My men, Why is your Boss with publicans and sinners?" Matthew 9:10-11 KJV They absolutely hated Me for it, they kept trying to kill Me, because I was exposing them as phonies "that hold a form of religion, but they deny and reject and are strangers to My power. However their conduct revealed the genuineness of their profession. I am warning you, avoid all such people, and turn away from them." 2 Timothy 3:5 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment