Friday, August 2, 2013

ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?


ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?

Some of you have run off and having an affair, with the job I gave you. Don't you remember the mornings we used to spend together, they were so awesome and intimate, and I had such great kingdom plans for you. Don't you remember how free you felt? Let's start over and I will help you "stand fast in the liberty wherewith I made you free, so you will not be entangled again with the yoke of bondage." Galatians 5:1 KJV I don't care if he, she, or it, is a gift from Me, they were not supposed to take My place in your heart. If you think you could never go back into slavery, you are sadly mistaken, it is only the fact that I have had first place in your life, that you have been able to stay free.

Some of you pastors, are more in love with your ministry than you are Me! You are cheating on Me with the fruit of your labor. When you had a few people, we spent every day together, now you squeeze Me in if you can, because you are so busy ministering. I don't care if it's clients, customers, members, business, or the church, they all came because of our relationship. If you do not repent, you are going to loose them, because of what your are now doing to our relationship. Wether you know it or not you are at war and "no man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." 2 Timothy 2:4 KJV

Something is wrong, and you know it, I used to occupy the center of your attention, but now all you think about is him or her or it. I have been completely and totally faithful to you, why have "you left your first love. [5]Please remember where you have fallen from, We were so close, I am pleading with you to change your mind, and do the first works; break up with your new love, or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent." Revelation 2:4-5 KJV

Who, or what got most of your thought life yesterday? That's who you are cheating with! The reason you are starting to worry and loosing your peace is, your cheating! If "your mind stayed on Me, I would keep you in perfect peace, because only then can you trust in Me and have no worries." Isaiah 26:3 KJV Now don't start to rationalize, you know I am not pleased with what is going on, because My still small voice keeps saying, no not this way. Let Me simply put it this way, if you don't stop cheating, you are going to loose it all! You are already loosing your joy, and peace, and you know you are faking it more and more. 

I know that new person in your life feels so right, but your anointing is suffering, because anointing comes out of intimate time spent with Me. Do not exchange your heavenly relationship for a earthly one. If you are going to have an earthly relationship, let Me put it together, not you! "Then you will no longer be two, but one flesh. What I join together, no man can (separate). Matthew 19:6 AMP All the rest will either live in misery or will divorce.

My arms are wide open waiting for you to return to Me, My love, "for I alone am your keeper: and your shade upon you right hand. [6] The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. [7] I promise to preserve thee from all evil: and preserve your soul. [8] I will preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore." Psalm 121:5-8 KJV  "I have loved you with an everlasting love: therefore  right now, with lovingkindness I am drawing you." Jeremiah 31:3 KJV Come back and love Me with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment