Friday, August 9, 2013

IT'S TIME TO QUIT YOUR MINISTRY!!!


IT'S TIME TO QUIT YOUR MINISTRY!!!

You have heard that thousands leave the ministry every year! They leave ministry, they think it's their job to make it grow. Actually almost no one leaves My ministry, because with Me doing most of the work, it's so easy, and the work load is so light, it's filled with joy.

If you try to build any ministry, Mine or yours, you will eventually despise it, and the sooner the better, because eventually it will come to nothing. When it's your ministry, it becomes your job to control it, finance it, purify it, police it, protect it, clean it, paint it, advertise it, babysit it, and all the time, act like its My church. I hope you get very sick of your ministry soon, and hand it over to Me, before too many people are hurt, You may love Me, but before long you will start to avoid My sheep, and even not like them. You won't want to take another phone call, or hear another knock at the door. Eventually you loose your passion for souls and say, please just leave me alone, and finally quit your ministry. 

Some of you have, borrowed, begged, manipulated, planned, schemed, lightly threatened, even prayed, and people say you built a successful ministry, but your are exhausted, burned out, and sick and tired of ministry, all because you forgot! Yes you forgot that "EXCEPT I BUILD the house, you are laboring in vain building it; unless I keep My ministry going, you the watchman wake but in vain. [2] It is vain for you to rise up early, to take rest late, to eat the bread of anxious toil--because if you are in My ministry, and I give blessings to My beloved in rest and sleep." Psalm 127:1-2 AMP

You are called to sow and water, and STOP THERE, 

"You plant, and someone else waters, and both enjoy doing it, but it's My job to make it grow and I give the increase. [7] So neither are you who plant, anything special, nor he who waters, then only I, the one Who makes it grow and become greater, gets the glory." 1 Corinthians 3:6-7 AMP Listen closely; if you do not think ministry is easy, and enjoyable then you are not laboring in My church, you are building your own! I will tell you this once again My exhausted child, Pay attention; "My yoke is easy, and My burden is light. [28] I did not say, come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and get ready to work your tail off, until you hate ministry and can't stand people: NO! NO! NO! I said, I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28-30 KJV

I told you to "take my yoke upon you, and learn of and from Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and then you will find rest unto your souls", but not if you want to be the big shot, and control everything. If you die and the ministry drops down then it was your ministry. I never die, so if it's My ministry and you die, it expands to the next level. If you must be present and controling and running everything, for it to grow and prosper, then it's your ministry, and your problem. I am not interested in building a mans ministry, because then I would be laboring in vain also.

I don't want you thinking you are building My church if you need a vacation every couple of months. When you are building My church you are on vacation, because your soul is always at rest. In the end everyone will know who's church you were building because "every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. [14] If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. [15] If your work should happened to be burned, you will suffer loss: but you yourself will be saved; by the fire purging your dead works" 1 Corinthians 3:13-15 KJV

Listen you are precious and beautiful to Me and you were not created to be a slave, but a son and daughter, and if you will hand over your ministry to Me and wait on Me, I will let you water it and then My ministry will be so enjoyable, as you carry My glory from circumstance, to circumstance, and watch what I do. You know, it's impossible for you to save anyone, deliver anyone, or change anyone, so why are you working so hard at. If you are burdened down, its time to quit your ministry and hand it over to Me, and just sow and water, and leave the heavy work to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment