Monday, August 5, 2013

ARE YOU WORTH YOUR SALT?


ARE YOU WORTH YOUR SALT?

Words can lift you up and words can let you down, but a cup of cold water always quenches thirst. What you say today is very important, but what you do for somebody carries a lot more weight. Now when you lift up with words and you follow through with doing, that's preaching with power. For the gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; " 1 Thessalonians 1:5 KJV

If a brother or sister is poorly clad and lacks food for each day, [16] And one of you says to him, Good-bye! Keep yourself warm and well fed, without giving him the necessities for the body, what good does that do? [17] So also faith, if it does not have works (deeds and actions of obedience to back it up), by itself is destitute of power (inoperative, dead)." James 2:15-17 AMP I want you to listen close to Me today, and I will not only tell you what to say, but I will tell you what to do. Start your week off right with doing and then your words will carry a lot of weight. 

You say you have faith, and I have good works. Now you show me your alleged faith apart from any good works if you can, and I by good works of obedience will show you My faith." James 2:18 AMP What if I told you I loved you but refused to go to the cross to pay for you're sin. You would be in hell. Love is action, follow My example, today.

When you are all talk and no action you are "salt that has lost it's savor, it is therefore good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men." Matthew 5:13 KJV If you are worth your salt your actions will do the talking. Try to preach the gospel today, without using words and see how many more souls you bring into the

No comments:

Post a Comment