Saturday, August 10, 2013

SOME SURRENDER *** SOME TRY TO MANIPULATE


SOME SURRENDER *** SOME TRY TO MANIPULATE

Can you believe human beings calling themselves believers attempt to manipulate or use witchcraft on Me. Really! It doesn't bother Me at all, I just ignore them. When you try to manipulate Me and make deals, "you ask, and receive not, because you ask amiss, and I know that you are planning to consume it upon your lusts." James 4:3 KJV Some of you say, if I get you out of a mess, you will do anything I ask. Some of you have said, If I help you win the lottery, you will give a big donation to My work. Are you kidding, if I wanted it, I could send a tornado and suck all the money up and cause it to land in a missionaries account. 

I don't need your money, and never have, I am Creator God, if I had a need, which I  don't, I could just speak what I need into existence, like I did in the beginning. How do you think everything got here, I simply spoke it, and it appeared. "Your silver and your gold are already mine". 1 Kings 20:3 AMP You didn't have it when you came and you won't take it when you leave. I created it in the beginning and I will burn it up, in the end. I am allowing you to hold it for the short time you are on earth, to see where your heart is. 

Hey friend,"Heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool. What kind of house would you build for Me? And what kind of house can be My resting-place? [2] For all these things My hand has made, and so all these things have come into being by and for Me. I need nothing, so stop trying to barter with Me, this is the man to whom I will look and have regard: he who is humble and of a broken or wounded spirit, and who trembles at My word and reveres My commands." Isaiah 66:1-2 AMP

Most prayer coming up from the west, is just a fleshly attempt at deal making, with a "if you will, I will" in it somewhere, and the sad part is, they never really intend to carry out their "I will". Every believer that prays for material things, and has not fully surrendered their life to Me, are asking amiss. Totally surrendered people, always get what ever they ask for. "This is the kind of confidence that you can have in Me, that, if you ask any thing according to My will, I immediately  hear you: [15] And if you know that I hear you, what ever you ask, you know that you have the petitions that you desired of Me." 1 John 5:14-15 KJV

Totally surrendering to My purpose is a guarantee that you will have all your needs met. As a matter of fact, "No good thing will I withhold, from those who walk uprightly." Psalm 84:11 AMP If you are sold out to fulfilling My purpose, and love Me with all your heart, then I have arranged, "for all things to work together for your good." Romans 8:28 KJV Think for just a moment; If heavens greatest desire and purpose is to establish My kingdom on earth, and you volunteer to completely abandon your own agenda, and give your whole life up to help fulfill My purpose, why would I not give you everything you need to accomplish it? If you are truly seeking first My kingdom, then you will have no needs, that's a kingdom promise!

Here's the only deal I will make with you; Are you ready for this? "If you will seek (aim at and strive after) My kingdom first and foremost, and do it with My righteousness (My way of doing things), I will put together everything you need to live, and give it to you. [34] So you never need to worry or be anxious about your tomorrow, because tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. On top of that, I will give you sufficient grace to handle each day as it comes, with its own specific trouble." Matthew 6:33-34 AMP

Deal or no deal! Make up your mind once and for all! Because if you keep waffling back and forth your getting nothing from Me! Let Me be perfectly clear on this issue, "if you waver you are like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. [7] Do not for a moment, think that you will receive any thing from heaven. [8] As a matter of fact, if you are double minded you are unstable in all your ways, and nobody will trust you." James 1:6-8 KJV

Listen My child, If you want something just ask for it! Just make sure you bring a tiny bit of pure faith. You don't need great faith, just "faith the size of a grain of mustard seed, and it's yours. With that little bit of pure faith, you could say to a mountain, move to another place; and it would move; and actually nothing would be impossible to you." Matthew 17:20 KJV I want you to know this, I love you with an everlasting love and "it is My good pleasure to give you the kingdom." Luke 12:32 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment