Thursday, August 15, 2013

THE REST ROOM IS JUST OUTSIDE THE THRONE ROOM


THE REST ROOM IS JUST OUTSIDE THE THRONE ROOM

Before entering the room where there is continual glory, you must have entered a place of total rest. "There remains a rest to the people of God, [10]and he that is entered into his rest, has ceased from his own works, as I did from Mine. [11] So now you must labor to enter into that rest, lest anyone fall short because of their unbelief." Hebrews 4:9-11 KJV 

Unbelief then is the source of unrest, or the lack of peace. Now let's put it together with worry. Worry is the lack of trust. The absence of trust means you don't believe I am telling the truth, which is equal to calling Me a liar! Worry is caused by going into tomorrow, which is forbidden to all my followers. I specifically said, "Take  no thought tomorrow: for tomorrow shall take thought for the things of itself. There is enough evil for your faith to handle today, and your tomorrow may never come, so don't go there." Matthew 6:34 KJV

The throne room is where My glory resides. To enter the throne room while you are on earth, means you come into My manifest presence. Worry will drive you away from My manifest presence, because "As long as you worry it is impossible to please Me : for when you come to Me you must believe that I am, and that I am a rewarder of them that diligently seek Me." Hebrews 11:6 KJV

So if trust or faith comes by hearing Me speak My word to your heart, and you can only hear Me when your in My presence, but you cannot come into My presence without faith, it looks like a catch twenty two! "That's why My Father when He created man dealt out to every man the measure of faith." Romans 12:3 KJV The ability to trust, is in you by design, but that trust must be directed and where you direct it is up to you. If you obey Me that trust will be in Me, if you obey your flesh that trust will be in what the enemy of your soul offers you. 

Now let's pull it all together and get you to the place where you are carrying My Glory everyday. Start by taking the little measure of faith that you were given, and obey My command "take no thought of tomorrow", this will get you into the rest room. Now from a position of rest, you can slow down long enough to wait in My presence, and hear what I have for you that day. Now as your faith grows, soon you will begin to love Me. Your love will eventually become perfect and "there is no fear in love; and perfect love casts out fear: because fear hath torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love." 1 John 4:18 KJV When you have no fear at all, you have reached a place that you can leave the restroom and enter the throne-room and begin to carry My glory, and change your world. 

By the way, at this point you are in full time ministry, not behind a pulpit, but wherever you walk everyday, all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment