Sunday, August 4, 2013

WELCOME TO THE LAND OF THE MIDNIGHT SON


WELCOME TO THE LAND OF THE MIDNIGHT SON

Don't try to figure it out, just accept by faith that, "in the beginning I was, and I was with God, and the I was God, because I am the living word. [2] It was the same in the beginning with Creator God. [3] All things were made by Me; and without Me was nothing made that was made. [4] In Me was, and still is eternal life; and My life was and still is, the midnight light of men. [5] And My light shines into total darkness; and the darkness disappears." John 1:1-5 KJV

I totally understand darkness and have the power to make it disappear by simply walking into it, because, "I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows Me will not be walking in the dark, but will have Me, the Light which is Life." John 8:12 AMP Now beginning this very month a much greater "darkness shall begin to cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but I the Lord shall arise upon you, and the light of My glory shall be seen upon you." Isaiah 60:2 KJV So now, I want you to forget about yourself, get out of your pity party, get up, ARISE from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you and rise to a new life! Shine (be radiant with My glory), for your midnight light has come, and now My glory has risen upon you!" Isaiah 60:1 AMP

Why such darkness? Did you actually believe the American dream was real and would last, while they murder 50 million of My babies. Did you think the gross darkness would not cover the people when they threw the light out of the schools, and off government properties. When I said, let there be light, they said, NO turn the light off, we want to do gross things in darkness, we want perverted same sex marriage, "we love darkness, rather than light, because you call our deeds evil, but we call them good. [20] Don't you know, every one that doeth evil hates the light, neither do they come to the light, because they know their deeds will be seen and reproved. [19] OK, this is their condemnation, that light is come into the world, and they said GET OUT, GET OUT of the halls of congress, GET OUT of our courthouse, GET OUT of the white house, GET OUT of our universities, GET OUT of our schools and even GET OUT of our churches. John 3:19-20 KJV

So now the remnant, My small army, is rising up, [11] And they will overcome (conquer) the king of darkness by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the utterance of their testimony, for they do not love and cling to life, even when faced with death, because they hold their lives cheap, till they die for their witnessing." Revelation 12:11 AMP I am no longer in the world, but you are, and now, "You are the light of the world, [16]so let your light so shine before men that they may see the light of your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize the light and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven." Matthew 5:14,16 AMP

But always remember this, "I am with you every day (perpetually, uniformly, and on every occasion), to the very close and consummation of the age. Then I will welcome you into the land of the midnight Son, My kingdom, where there is no darkness at all. (so let it be)." Matthew 28:20 AMP Until then make sure you "walk in the light, as I am in the light, and you will have fellowship one with another, and the My blood will keep you cleansed from all sin." 1 John 1:7 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment