Saturday, August 24, 2013

MINISTRY FOR SALE


MINISTRY FOR SALE

The merchandising of spiritual gifts is as close to outright blasphemy as you can get and still be saved. If you say, you want to sing for Me, why would you charge people to come hear the voice I gave you for free. I gave you songs in the night, to comfort you, as you struggled through your dark hours, how much are your selling them for? You that have become famous, the lost want to hear the way I saved you on the streets and how I raised you up from nothing. You were called to share your life testimony and win multitudes to Me, are you now charging big bucks, for them to hear you? How much did I charge you, to deliver you from drugs? How much did you pay for your salvation, joy, and forgiveness.  Here the kingdom rule for all ministry: "freely ye have received, freely give." Matthew 10:8 KJV

You cannot find a single example of Me charging anyone money for any ministry or any gift, so I ask, where did you get your model from? For anyone to claim that any song, massage or book, has My Holy Spirit anointing on it and then sell it on that premise, is in a dangerous place. Remember when Simon wanted to buy the power of the Holy Spirit and he said to Peter, "Grant me also this power and authority, in order that anyone on whom I place my hands may receive the Holy Spirit. 

What part do people not understand when [20] Peter said to him, Destruction overtake your money and you, because you imagined you could obtain the free gift of God with money! [21] You have neither part nor lot in this matter, for your heart is all wrong in God's sight it is not straightforward or right or true before God. [22] So repent of this depravity and wickedness of yours and pray to the Lord that, if possible, this contriving thought and purpose of your heart may be removed and disregarded and forgiven you." Acts 8:19-22 AMP Wow how much plainer can I make it,

Now that 2000 years have past, those that are being used in their gifts, think they can sell it for a gift of $19.95, plus shipping and handling. If it was blasphemy to offer to buy it, it is much worse to offer sell it, because it's holy and it was given freely for the purpose of building My kingdom! Charging admission to anything connected with My kingdom is forbidden. Where did the western believer find a single example of this practice in My life or My word. 

Ten  thousand whips are not enough to clean out My Fathers house today. You say, who is going to pay the bills then? Where did you get your gift from? Where did your song, message, testimony, salvation and anointing come from? That's who will pay the expenses! If you think you have an anointing and you have to sell it, to pay the bills, you better hope it's a self anointing, because My anointing is never for sale! Why would you think you could get away with selling the same thing Simon was trying to buy? 

Ask Me for the money, to produce your CDs, and to publish books, even take up offerings if you wish, but to sell, NEVER! Whatever I originate, I always finance. When I do not provide the money it means it was not in My plan or purpose, it was your idea, to do a good thing, but not a God thing. If someone gets saved at your meeting and they had to pay to get in, I saved them in-spite of your sale. I am focused on the five who never got saved, because they could not afford to come to your meeting, or conference. In every instance I condemned those who bought and sold anything that originates from what I did on the cross. Who told the western church they could buy and sell that which I paid for and freely gave?

Here is the new (modern commercial translation): Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after truth, the baptism on the Holy Spirit, freedom from bondage, healing for their bodies, and righteousness: for they shall be filled, all for a one time gift of $50.00. If you can't afford it, that's the breaks." Matthew 5:6 MCT  

And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and said, I want $3.99 for the fish filets, but only charge the kids $1.50 Oh Jesus loved the little children! The master and his disciples made a killing that day. There were twelve baskets left over and they went for wholesale at $9.99 each. When the master blesses something it pays big bucks." Matthew 14:19 MCT   Is that how your bible reads? Verily verily I say unto you, I am in the whip making mood again!

No comments:

Post a Comment