Tuesday, August 27, 2013

JOY


JOY

The door that leads to joy is just on the other side of depression. When everything in life has failed to bring you joy, a sense of uselessness sets in. When you have tried it all, spent it all, bought it all, worked beyond the limit to have it, and it's still missing, you reach the waiting room just outside the door to true joy. If you will look closely at the small sign on the door it says, ENTER INTO RELATIONSHIP. There are only three things I require of you and here they are: (1) to do justly, (2) to love mercy, and (3) to walk humbly with thy God?" Micah 6:8 KJV

Then without a struggle you have enter in Joy unspeakable. Lay it all down, lay it all down now, in the waiting room,lay down your, struggles, your concerns, your money, your habits, addictions, and "lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset you , and just run with patience the race that is set before you," Hebrews 12:1 KJV As you are in the quiet waiting room still struggling with the despair of life, I am able to enter into a relationship with you and your struggles end, because I take them, and I will say, "here  take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your soul. [30] For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light, and as you take My yoke on you, without realizing it you slipped into fullness of joy."  Matthew 11:29-30 KJV

It's just that simple! Everything, everything, every last little thing, in the kingdom comes out of a relationship with Me. You see that's why the gate is so narrow, all your stuff stays outside. It's just you and Me and nothing more, then and then only can you enter into My rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment