Sunday, August 18, 2013

I USED TO GET VERY ANGRY WITH HUMANS!!!



I USED TO GET VERY ANGRY WITH HUMANS!!!

Things got so bad after Adam fell that "I repented that I had made man on the earth, and it grieved Me at My heart. [7] And I said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; I am sorry that I ever made them." Genesis 6:6-7 KJV But then there was Noah, he and his family, were the only good humans, left on the planet. If it wasn't for him, you definitely would not be reading this, and earth would be without form and void again.

Several times I was so angry with the human race I was ready to kill them all. I had such a hard time with complainers, "grumbling was so evil in My ears, one time when I heard it, My anger was kindled; and My holy fire burned among them and devoured all those in the outlying parts of the camp. [2] The people cried to Moses, and when Moses prayed to Me, the fire subsided." Numbers 11:1-2 AMP

 I used to kill thousands of heathens because the fire My holiness consumed them, yes "My holiness makes Me a consuming fire, when evil is present. You should have seen Me before I took it out on My Son. I was a very jealous God." Deuteronomy 4:24 KJV Yet I loved My creation so much. My love and My holiness were always at odds. Then one day in the throne room, "Mercy and truth met together; righteousness and peace kissed each other. " Psalm 85:10 KJV

Truth said, "the wages of sin is death; and mercy said, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ." Romans 6:23 KJV So what was I to do with My holiness that consumed sinners. Then the plan of salvation was brought from the files of heaven. If a perfect sinless being we're to take on the sin of the whole human race, all My anger could be poured out all at once on Him and He would pay the wages of sin. Then My love and My anger, and My holiness could all come in agreement, so a new covenant was drawn up. Here is what it said, "For God so greatly loves and dearly prizes the world that He is willing to give up  His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him, shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but will be granted eternal (everlasting) life." John 3:16 AMP

So the plan went into action and Yeshua left heaven to spend 33 years on planet earth as a human, and "I made him to be sin for you, He who knew no sin; that you might be made the righteousness of God in Him." 2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV That's right, instead of killing you in sin and for sin, I put it all on Him and took My anger out on Him, and killed Him. Then I raised Him up, and now He sits here at My right hand, always talking to Me about you. So you see, I am not angry at you anymore. My love and My holiness are no longer at odds. His sinless blood was supernatural and holy and it covers you, so now your are holy and able to bask in the warmth of My love without My holiness consuming you! Now I can hold you close, without killing you! Ain't it great! You have no idea what this means to be a God of love, that is an all consuming fire at the same time. 

Now if you choose to continue in sin, and refuse My plan, I am not going to be angry and punish you, because sin has its own law, called death, it will kill you and put you in hell. You can be sure, that love never fails, but also the law never fails, the soul that sins, it shall surly die! But for the born again Christian, the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made you absolutely free from the law of sin and death." Romans 8:2 KJV You can now enter into My rest, because I am no longer angry but remember "every man must be born again, or he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment