Tuesday, November 19, 2013

DAILY AJUST YOUR FOCUS ON - THE KINGDOM - THE KINGDOM - THE KINGDOM


DAILY AJUST YOUR FOCUS ON - THE KINGDOM - THE KINGDOM - THE KINGDOM

Every morning you must re-adjust their focus on My kingdom in heaven, My kingdom on earth, and My kingdom in you! Daily adjustment must be made to keep aligning My kingdom in you, with what I am doing in the earth and in heaven. As My kingdom comes to earth, and My will is being done on earth to match what it is in heaven." Matthew 6:10 AMP there is constant change. My kingdom in heaven is finished and is the master plan. My kingdom in you and in the earth is being built to match it, therefore it is in a constant state of change until the fullness of time, when it is completed.  

You are not an ordinary human being if have truly been born of the Spirit, because "the kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:21 KJV Ordinary humans are born of water only, but I assure you, most solemnly, unless a man is born, 1st of water, and 2nd of the Spirit, he cannot ever enter the kingdom of God." John 3:5 AMP The moment that total surrender to the King of kings takes place, the supernatural construction begins, inside you. Total surrender demands a complete disregard for your own personal ambitions. This fact disqualifies the majority of western followers, because Mammons drawing power, is far too addicting and demanding of satisfaction.

In order to insulate yourself from Mammon's drawing power, the first thing every morning you must adjust your focus! Asking yourself, Why am I getting up? The kingdom! Why am I going to work? The kingdom! Why am I raising a family? To demonstrate the kingdom! Why am I remaining single? To demonstrate the kingdom! Why am I so joyful? The kingdom! Why was I put on earth? So the kingdom could be built within me and My Fathers will be done on earth as it is in heaven! Every single waking moment, super humans are "first and foremost, seeking the kingdom of God, and My righteousness; and mammon cannot draw them away, because all things necessary to sustain them, is being added unto them, by Me" Matthew 6:33 KJV

Be aware that the closer you get to a total kingdom focus, the more mammon will offer you. The offer can become so enticing many times you will have to openly and forcefully rebuke him, using My words, "get thee behind me Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve." Luke 4:8 KJV Kingdom people do not raise a nice family to have a legacy, but to establish My kingdom on earth. A legacy means absolutely nothing in hell or heaven. No one in hell ever recognizes the good you did. In heaven, for all the good that was done, the glory goes to Me because I redeemed you, and then I give it to My Father because He is the one who created you!

The kingdom person receives absolute total fulfillment, and joy unspeakable, when he brings glory to his Creator. He has the full understanding that, that's the purpose he was created for. Now this morning and every morning, get alone with Me until the My kingdom in you is aligned with My kingdom in heaven and what I am doing on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment