Sunday, November 10, 2013

THE UNSEEN MINISTRY



THE UNSEEN MINISTRY 

The greatest ministry in the kingdom is one of very low profile, with deep deep relational roots. It is one that gives people an inner confidence, that as long as your around, things are going to be ok. Some call it mentoring, some call it making disciples. It's a show me how, rather than tell me how ministry. This low profile ministry has its foundation built on relationships, rather than position. The low profile ministry produces far more kingdom citizens than a high profile ministry does. High profile does not allow for one on one lasting relationships to be built, to walk out life together, until there is a true character change, that brings people to full maturity. 

The unseen leader "takes the instructions which he has learned and transmits and entrusts them, one on one, as a deposit to reliable and faithful men, who in turn will be competent and qualified to teach others also." 2 Timothy 2:2 AMP They teach by example and say, do as I do, not just as I say, telling their students "pattern yourselves after me follow my example, as I imitate and follow Christ (the Messiah)." 1 Corinthians 11:1 AMP Many of My unseen leaders will never stand behind a pulpit, and yet build strong churches, where the high profile leader receives the credit.

It does not matter whether you are a seen or unseen leader, because if people say, I belong to pastor so in so, and another, I belong to this leader, are they not proving themselves ordinary (unchanged) carnal men? [5] What then is pastor so in so? What is evangelist, what's his name? They are just ministering servants, not heads of parties through whom you believed, even as I have appointed to each his task: [6] One planted, one watered, but it was Me all the while who was making it grow and giving the increase. [7] So neither he who plants is anything nor he who waters, but only Me, the one who makes it grow and become greater. I alone must receive the glory for any ministry or church." 1 Corinthians 3:4-7 AMP

You all have one  simple commission and that's to, "Go and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: [20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, remember, I am always with you, even unto the end of the world." Matthew 28:19-20 KJV 

No comments:

Post a Comment