Friday, November 22, 2013

TIGHT WADDS NEVER MAKE IT!


TIGHT WADDS NEVER MAKE IT!

A stingy worry wart is repulsive to a giving creator. Many who say they are good stewards of My money are just covering up a miser spirit. I do not need stewards watching over anything! My people know how to give lavishly, without regard of  persons or amounts. Whenever I wish, "I shake and make tremble the starry heavens, the earth, the sea, and the dry land; [7] And I will shake all nations and the desire and the precious things of all nations shall come in faster than you can give it away! and I will fill My house with splendor. [8] The silver is Mine and the gold is Mine, and I can I help Myself any time I please!" Haggai 2:6-8 AMP 

Since when did I ever mention being careful about money or giving away goods? I have trillions of trillions. Do you have any idea where all the earths gold is buried? Its deep in My earth. I dig it up any time I please! How about the diamonds, the silver, the rubies, the oil! All the mineral rich territories that wars are fought over, are at My disposal. "The whole earth is Mine and everything that is in it." 1 Corinthians 10:26 AMP. Here's how I run the kingdom; Whatever you focus on you will receive, if you focus on giving you will always have more to give! If it's hundred dollar bills, you will always have hundred dollar bills to give away. If you focus on giving thousands you will have thousands to give. Kingdom people only make money to give it away. The kingdom process is slowed by what you keep back for yourself.

Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give back to you. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again, give away $100s and you will get hundreds back, but they will be pressed down, and running over" Luke 6:38 KJV Some who call themselves believers grope in the darkness because they worry I can't pay their electric bill. If you start to get low in your money, find out where you should have given and you will discover the problem. However, giving with the purpose of receiving for yourself, is still selfish!  "And if you lend to them of whom you hope to receive, what thank have you? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. [35] But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and you shall be My children: for I am kind unto the unthankful and to the evil." Luke 6:34-35 KJV

A true giving person is never unhappy! A phony giver and a tight wad I will make miserable! Their penny pinching  hearts will shrivel, and "you rich people, weep aloud and lament over the miseries (the woes) that are surely coming upon you. [2] Your abundant wealth has rotted and is ruined, and your many garments have become moth-eaten. [3] Your gold and silver are completely rusted through, and their rust will be testimony against you and it will devour your flesh as if it were fire. You have heaped together treasure for the last days. [4] But look! Here are the wages that you have withheld by fraud from the laborers who have reaped your fields, crying out for vengeance; and the cries of the harvesters have come to the ears of the Lord of hosts." James 5:1-4 AMP

I am not served by human hands, as though I lack anything, for it is I Who gives life and breath and all things to all people." Acts 17:25 AMP  I hate, loath and abhor selfishness! After I have freely given you all things, how could a stingy person ever think he has part in My kingdom? The penny pinching tight wad, does not know Me, because the only demonstration of love is giving! I am love! I am giving! "If anyone has this world's goods (resources for sustaining life) and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart of compassion against him, how can My love possibly live and remain in him? [18] Little children, do not love merely in theory or in speech but in continual giving and in truth (in practice and in sincerity)." 1 John 3:17-18 AMP

A tight wad will never give his life for his friend, and no one has greater love, no one has shown stronger affection, than to give up his own life for his friends." John 15:13 AMP If you are not a giver, you need to be born again, so I can put a giving heart in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment