Saturday, November 23, 2013

DURING A SOVEREIGN MOVE, DON'T MESS WITH THE SPIRIT OF JEHU


DURING A SOVEREIGN MOVE, DON'T MESS WITH THE SPIRIT OF JEHU

I am pouring new wine into new wineskins, business as usual is over! Those who have maintained a position of control will let loose of My church or suffer the loss of all things! Many ministries and leaders operate in fear, and intimidation, fearing the wrath of a controlling Jezebel, so they allow My Spirit to be quenched and grieved over and over. The one thing that jezebel's controlling spirit fears, is the freedom of My Spirit to operate in full power. Jezebel fears being exposed and thrown down, If My Spirit is allowed to have His way, her control will be the first thing to go! My Spirit can never be controlled, so Jezebel must see to it that He is quenched inside an intimidated Elijah leader, to the point of considering suicide. 

The Jezebel spirit must maintain complete control and is always threatened by the operation of the gifts of the spirit. A controlling spirit seeks to enter an insecure person, whether male or female, making them appear strong and confident. I serve notice to all leaders controlled by a Jezebel; "Behold, I am against these shepherds, and I will require My sheep at their hand and cause them to cease feeding the sheep, neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more. I will rescue My sheep from their mouths, that they may not be food for them. [11] Let it be known far and wide, That thus says the Lord God: Behold, I, I Myself, will search for My sheep and will seek them out." Ezekiel 34:10-11 AMP

When it comes time for My Spirit to move in new wine skins, and My sovereign move to take place, I will cause the Spirit of Jehu to ride and the intimidated will watch for him and say, "the driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously. [32] And when he arrives, he will ask, "Who is on My side? who wants the last day new wine? And there will appear two or three humble and prophetic ones, who long for the moving of My Spirit. [33] And My Spirit will say, Throw her down. So they will threw her down: and some of her blood will be sprinkled on the wall, and on the horses: and she will be trod under foot." 2 Kings 9:20,30-33 KJV

There is no way Jezebel will survive during My sovereign move! However, Let it be known, "I have a few things against much of the western church, because you tolerate that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce My servants to back down in fear and commit spiritual fornication, and to partake of carnal things. [23] In My last day sovereign move, you can be sure, I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to whether you were in bed with Jezebel or whether you threw her down and were filled with the new wine of My Spirit." Revelation 2:20,23 KJV The choice is always yours, but I am warning that Jehu is on his way, and riding hard! 

No comments:

Post a Comment