Monday, November 25, 2013

HOW TO BE A GOOD CRIMINAL!


HOW TO BE A GOOD CRIMINAL!

The day of a Christian government is long gone in the good ole USA. It equals the most ungodly on earth in its goals and intentions. The open practice of christianity will soon be forbidden. Soon the government "will lay their hands on you and persecute you, turning you over to the courts and prisons, and you will be led away before judges and prosecuting attorneys for My name's sake. [13] This will be a time (an opportunity) for you to bear testimony. [14] Resolve and settle it in your minds not to meditate and prepare beforehand how you are to make your defense and how you will answer. [15] For I Myself will be your inner lawyer and I will give you a mouth and such utterance and wisdom that all of your foes combined will be unable to stand against or refute." Luke 21:12-15 AMP

You must remain firm and stand your ground, yet stay in love  at all times which will bring confusion as I did many times. The sharpest of lawyers could not trap Me, not because I was the Son of God, but because I listened to My Father and said what He said. I answered a trick question with a question like this; "The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did you not then believe him? [26] But if we shall say, Of men; we fear the people; for all hold John as a prophet. [27] And they answered and said, We will not answer that. And he said unto them, Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things." Matthew 21:25-27 KJV

Even if you are hauled before congress as you stand against abortion and same sex marriage and are accused of hate crimes, for preaching from Romans one, do not cave in. Prepare to be a model criminal, this is how you are to answer, the ungodly senators! When they ask, "Is it true, , that you do not serve all gods or worship humanism, which is now the law, passed by this congress? [15] and then interjecting, Before you answer, let me say this, if you are willing to accept a plea bargain and go along with all belief systems in the world counsel of churches, you can avoid prosecution, and this will all go away. 

However let me be perfectly clear, if you do not worship what we say, you shall be punished to the full extent of the law and could be facing 25 to life in a FEMA camp, and mr fanatic, who is that god who can deliver you out of there? [16] As a good kingdom criminal you will say, "Senator it is not necessary for me to answer you on this point. [17] My God Whom I serve, is able to deliver me from the prosecution, He is able to deliver us out of your hand senator. [18] But if He decides not too, let it be known to this congress, that we will not serve your gods or worship the anything which you have set up!" Daniel 3:14-18 It is Jesus Christ and him only that we serve! "And there is salvation in and through no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by and in which we must be saved." Acts 4:12 AMP

When heaven hears this response, the angelic hosts are put on alert. All that you need to sustain you or provide a way of escape will be there for you. You can be sure that you will hear Me say, "Well done, good and faithful criminal; thou hast been faithful over a few things, now I will make you ruler over many things: enter into My joy." Matthew 25:23 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment