Saturday, November 9, 2013

UNLIMITED POWER COMES FROM UNDERGROUND

UNLIMITED POWER COMES FROM UNDERGROUND

My power his hindered by your human wisdom because it is a contaminated foreign substance from a fallen world. When you are destitute of answers and desperate for life you are getting ready to be raised in power. It is only by grace you are saved and only by grace you are able to be used. It is only by My blood you are cleansed and only by it are you continually cleaned. It is only My love that makes this grace and blood available to you. Human wisdom will never comprehend the power of My blood, the work of My grace or the unconditional love I have for you. You must die to self first.

I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, Unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains just one grain; it never becomes more but lives by itself alone, dependent on human wisdom. But if it dies, it produces many others and yields a rich harvest, being totally dependent on Me. [25] Anyone who loves his life loses it, because he leans on his own understanding, but anyone who hates his life in this world will keep it to life eternal, because he is born again. Whoever has no love for, no concern for, no regard for his life here on earth, but despises it, preserves his life forever and ever. [26] If anyone serves Me, he must continue to follow Me to cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying and wherever I am, there will My servant be also. If anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him." John 12:24-26 AMP

The darkest place on earth is buried underground, when you at your lowest and it is pitch black, you are in the place of preparation for a rich harvest. I am more with you at that place than at any other time! Seek Me with your whole heart and you will find Me, call upon Me because I am very near, I will definitely answer you!

No comments:

Post a Comment