Tuesday, November 5, 2013

YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HEAVEN


YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HEAVEN

That's what I will say if you try to come through the gates, even if you have struggled all your life to please Me, by being good. I appreciate the fact that you really want to please Me, but it's an issue of your spiritual condition. It's not your work but Mine that changes that condition. "To him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. [5] But to him that worketh not, but believes on Me, the only one that justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness." Romans 4:4-5 KJV Man is not capable of even knowing what is good by My standards, so don't feel you are being singled out, because "all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:23 KJV

Therefore My blood is the only covering garment to be worn  by all those who intend on entering My kingdom. Don't ever try to enter wearing or flaunting your good works garment at the gate, or this could happen to you: "My servants went out on the crossroads and got together as many as they found, people just like you, both bad and good, so the room in which the wedding feast was held was filled with guests. [11] But when the I came in to view the guests, I looked intently at a man there who had on no blood wedding garment. [12] And I said, Friend, how did you come in here wearing a sin covered, good works garment? And he was speechless. [13] Then I had to say, to the attendants, Tie him hand and foot, and throw him into the darkness outside; where there is weeping and grinding of teeth." Matthew 22:10-13 AMP

Don't get Me wrong, good works garments are important to you, but they are worthless without My blood garment. Your good works garments are as undergarments to be worn at My  judgement seat, where your eternal rewards are decided. But first you must get through the gates, with all your sinful nature covered by My righteous blood garment. I willing shed it, so you could wear the blood garment and come in to My Father's presence. As far as your good works garments, in the presence of My Father and his angels; I will reward every man according to his works." Matthew 16:27 KJV I will use His holy fire to see if it was already rewarded on earth, with the applause of men or not. "I will see which man built upon a foundation gold, silver, precious stones, and which built on wood, hay, stubble; 

You don't need to worry, every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. [14] If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. [15] If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire, because he is protected by My fireproof blood garment." 1 Corinthians 3:12-15 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment