Friday, November 1, 2013

MY BRIDE IS LEAVING THE CHURCH


MY BRIDE IS LEAVING THE CHURCH

The wise virgins, My bride to be, have a great "hunger and thirst after righteousness: they are determined and they will be filled." Matthew 5:6 KJV They recognize fleshly leaders and those who conform to this world. They see the loss of passion to reach the street people, the lame, and the prisoner. Their once strong passion, has been replaced by the love of money, the root of all evil, and the things it can buy. These exiting wise virgins are My bride-to-be, and they are leaving the apostate church and "taking their oil in their vessels with their lamps. They are gathering in places where other [7] virgins who have My heart, are trimming their lamps" Matthew 25:4,7 KJV in preparation of My coming. 

The foolish virgins started out great, but now they are spiritually sound asleep in the pews of luxury. Laying around in churches where leaders promote multimillion dollar complexes, more interested in buildings than people, and their people are totally consumed with text messages, and social media. "I have somewhat against them, because they have left their first love. [5] They must remember therefore from where they have fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto them quickly, and will remove their candlestick out of it's place, unless they repent. [7] He that hath an ear, let him hear what I am saying to your church; Only to the wise virgins that overcome will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." Revelation 2:4-5,7 KJV

Now My future bride is searching for My righteousness and leaving the church, to be the church, . But if you look closely you will see tears running down they're cheeks as they go forth in obedience to sow the seeds of the kingdom, knowing that one day they shall reap in joy. [6] They have My passion, so feeling the pain of the orphan, and understanding the fiery fate of the lost in the streets, they go forth weeping in intercession, bearing precious kingdom seed, but this is temporary, because they shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him" Psalm 126:5-6 KJV

They are not separating from My church, they are My church, coming together to form My bride, without spot or wrinkle. The foolish church was so busy texting that they do not notice their oil has run out, and "when I return, and only those who have hungered after Me will go with Me to the marriage feast; and the door will be shut forever. [11] Later the texting virgins will wake up and say, Lord, Lord, open the door to us! [12] But I will reply, I solemnly declare to you, I do not know you, I am not acquainted with you." Matthew 25:10-12 AMP I call and call many, but I only choose those few that will separate themselves to Me, and do what I say. The bride is leaving the church, because they know, "many are called, but few are chosen."  Matthew 22:14 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment