Wednesday, November 13, 2013

THE ANOINTING OF JANITOR, TICKS OFF THE RELIGIOUS


THE ANOINTING OF JANITOR, TICKS OFF THE RELIGIOUS

The blind and the lame came to Me in the temple; and I healed them. [15] And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that I did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David; they were really ticked off. This healing campaign and move of the Spirit in the kids did not happen until I "went into the temple of My Father, and cleaned all the religion out. I cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves, [13] And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves. " Matthew 21:12-15 KJV

Three songs, an offering, a short message and out the door, week in and week out, is no more kingdom building, than selling doves. When you limit Me to a time and place that fits mans schedule, you have entered the religion of the Pharisees. Where are the weeping children, crying hosanna? Where are the healings? Where is the glory cloud, where no minister can stand? When services are designed to make the people happy, you will loose My manifest presence. The religious are always ticked off, when you will not conform to their schedule and you set your watch by My time. This is where the janitorial anointing cleans house. All man's agendas are tipped over and driven out. If you desire to be in My kingdom, and abide in My presence, you will maintain a zero tolerance for your agenda. 

You should take notice that I begin to move, when the religious people leave your building. Whenever and wherever mans agenda trumps the kingdom agenda, I will withhold My presence until the house is cleaned of the religious and the room is left with those who have chosen My kingdom over theirs. Joy follows weeping! Soon the prayer rooms will be filled with weeping in travail for the great loss of Babylon, and it's healthcare, 401Ks, and all that the church has trusted in!  "Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the rich of the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but later your sorrow shall be turned into joy, when My presence fills the room. [21] A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. [22] And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you." John 16:20-22 KJV

When you are no longer looking at your watch, because you are so determined to experience My presence. When time is no longer an issue, and you are consumed with weeping with the "priests, the ministers between the porch and the altar, and you are all in unison saying, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them:  [18] Then I will be jealous for people, and pity them. [19] Yea, I will answer and say unto My people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:" Joel 2:17-19 KJV And then your children will weep for joy in your services, the sick will be healed and your mourning turned into dancing! Thus causing the religious to all the more be ticked off!

No comments:

Post a Comment