Monday, November 4, 2013

MAY I FINISH MY WORK PLEASE?



MAY I FINISH MY WORK PLEASE?

The time has arrived when the last little bit of you must go. The one last opinion, that one little carnal desire is enough to keep you back from the ultimate that I have for you. There is that one little resentment that no one can see but you know and I know it's there. Until its gone there will be a lack of full flowing of My power through you. That one thing that everyone says, it's nothing, it's got to go! It's flesh and no flesh will ever glory in My presence! 

I needed some foolish things to work with, so I chose you as a vessel to confound the wise; and I chose a weak thing like you, who were wandering in the world, to confound the things which are mighty; [28] It's the base things of the world, and things which are despised, that I have chosen, yes, and things which are not seen, the wall flowers, the last to be recognized, or chosen to be on the team, to bring to nought the hot shot worldly champions: [29] I do this for one reason; That no flesh should glory in My presence. [30]  Only those who see themselves as total losers can come into My fullness, it is they that My Father has made wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: [31] That, according as it is written, He that glories, let him glory in the Lord.

As long as you think you are a somebody and have something to offer, other than yourself, you will be limited in all that you do in the kingdom! When you say, "all of you and none of me", you are asking, to be put down, and crushed until your ego has been annihilated. Only then will you understand the meaning of the crucified risen life. Do not fight this death and the crushing process, because it makes it that much more painful for you. This is the time to hide yourself in Me so I can finish the work in your core being.  You will not survive the things that are coming on the earth, if you do not allow Me to finish My work in you. 

I APPEAL to you therefore, and beg of you, in view of all My mercies, knowing it's for your good, to make a decisive dedication of your bodies presenting all your members and faculties as a living sacrifice, holy (devoted, consecrated) and well pleasing to My Father, for His use. When you fully realize you were once full of yourself, and a helpless unclean vessel headed for a burning hell, this is only your reasonable (rational, intelligent) service and true spiritual worship."  Romans 12:1 AMP

In order to willingly submit to this process, "You must be convinced and sure of this very thing, that I, the one Who began the good work in you will continue right up to the time of My return, developing that good work and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you." Philippians 1:6 AMP So would you please cooperate and let Me finish crushing the last bit of flesh out of you, so I can answer that prayer you prayed, "Take all of me".
 

No comments:

Post a Comment