Thursday, November 21, 2013

WHEN YOUR SEASON IS CHANGING


WHEN YOUR SEASON IS CHANGING

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:" Ecclesiastes 3:1 KJV Depending on gifts and callings I move people from one pasture to another. If a gift is used to its completed intent then I relocate it. If a gift is not allowed to operate I will commission it to serve in another harvest field. "Whoever does not receive you, nor hear your words, when you depart out of that church or city, shake off the dust of your feet." Matthew 10:14 KJV
 
Insecurity, jealousy and personality clashes will literally lock gifts and truth up, so they cannot be used to set people free. You must understand that everywhere "under the sun, in the places where there is justice, there is also wickedness, and that in the places where righteousness prevails, wickedness is hiding there also." Ecclesiastes 3:16 AMP

Spiritual gifts are kingdom weapons, that destroy the works of darkness. The enemy, using insecure leaders, will keep them locked up in the pews, until they are forced to leave saying, His word is in my heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I am weary with forbearing, and I could not stay" Jeremiah 20:9 KJV Do not despair, your gifts and calling will be allowed to flow again because My harvest field is plenteous. There is no door that I will not open for those who are called according to My purpose. I have opened the doors of the hearts of people throughout My kingdom, in order that you might walk in with the revelation truth and teach them kingdom principles. Teaching from heart to heart brings instant understanding to the spiritually hungry heart, it is a clear understanding that bypasses the intellect, and changes the character. Speaking revelation into an open and accepting heart, produces eternal results. In a moment, a revelation can do, what intellectual study can never accomplish.   

My Father's holy wrath and indignation are revealed from heaven against all ... "who in their wickedness, and jealousy repress and hinder the truth and make it inoperative." Romans 1:18 AMP I have called and ordained many who will come from obscurity and lead many to freedom as the anointing breaks the yokes of bondage and sets captives free. Love is the key to the power of truth that sets men free. "Love does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail" no matter who I bring it through! 1 Corinthians 13:6 AMP Love unlocks the hearts door, so truth can be received. Love will always find a way, for the fire of truth shut up in your bones, to escape, and destroy the works of the evil one. Remain in love and you will see the full power of the gifts within you, as I open doors in the harvest field.

No comments:

Post a Comment