Thursday, May 26, 2011

EVEN IF YOU BACKSLIDE, MY WORD WILL NOT RETURN VOID!!!

EVEN IF YOU BACKSLIDE, MY WORD WILL NOT RETURN VOID!!!

Some of my chosen ones are walking afar from Me. We were once a close powerful team, demonstrating kingdom authority. But now you walk far away from Me, because you were trusting in your will power, to remain faithful to your calling. No matter how strong your will may be, spiritual wickedness in high places will eventually wear it down to quitting. 
But Peter followed him afar off unto the high priest's palace, and went in, and sat with the servants, to see the end. Matthew 26:58 (KJV)
"And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren." Luke 22:31-32 (KJV)

I am not like you, I promised never to leave you or forsake you. You have been trying to avoid Me, by filling your life with meaningless activity, but you cannot cause Me to break My promise to you. You will never have peace because I will not give up on you. If you go to the mountains I will be there. At the bottom of the sea I will still meet you. My love will never let you get away, and as long as you live, your calling remains intact. 

 All that I have spoken into your life, will be accomplished, and even if you die, it will be accomplished by your seed, even in generations to come. My word never fails. When you die physically, your seed remains and My love will not let go even it is manifested in the restoration of your grandchildren. 

My promises do not stop at your death, for My word is eternal. I am everything that I said I would be, and I cannot lie. The moment you laid your anointing down, I picked it up and have carried it to this day. I stand beside you day after day, holding your anointing, anxious the place it on you  again. The second you return your power will come back.

Nothing can separate you from My love, not even you. You may choose hell, but it will not stop Me from loving you. Do not let the canker worm continue to eat away at your life. Let Me restore all that he has already eaten. Return to your first love before your time ends. If you die before you return to Me, I will still call your children, and offer your anointing to them, because I assure you, My word, will never return void.

The things I promised you from childhood are yet to come as long as you are alive, they are ageless and retain their full kingdom power and value. If you do not claim them, they will be offered to your offspring. You are part of a chosen generation, and a royal priesthood, do not waste your heritage. return to the secret

In case you forgot who I am listen to this: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCEQtwIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DoTig5lsrPVI&rct=j&q=the%20fourth%20man%20oral%20roberts&ei=v7XdTcDuDsLr0QGwl_HCCg&usg=AFQjCNHoP49hhX2agT1xMP-PAgCKoNHPJA&sig2=TYdoJ85BgVh6d-AKpw638g 

Hebrews 13:5 (AMP)
Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions and be satisfied with your present circumstances and with what you have; for He God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let you down (relax My hold on you)! Assuredly not!

Isaiah 55:8-13 (AMP)
For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord. [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts. [10] For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, [11] So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void without producing any effect, useless, but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. [12] For you shall go out from the spiritual exile caused by sin and evil into the homeland with joy and be led forth by your Leader, the Lord Himself, and His word with peace; the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. [13] Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree; and it shall be to the Lord for a name of renown, for an everlasting sign of jubilant exaltation and memorial to His praise, which shall not be cut off.

Jeremiah 33:19-26 (AMP)
And the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying, [20] Thus says the Lord: If you can break My covenant with the day, and My covenant with the night, so that there should not be day and night in their season, [21] Then can also My covenant be broken with David My servant, so that he shall not have a son to reign upon his throne, and My league be broken also with the Levitical priests, My ministers. [22] As the host of the stars of the heavens cannot be numbered nor the sand of the sea be measured, so will I multiply the offspring of David My servant and the Levites who minister to Me. [23] Moreover, the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying, [24] Have you not noticed that these people the Jews are saying, The Lord has cast off the two families Israel and Judah which He chose? Thus My people have despised themselves in relation to God as His covenant people, so that they are no more a nation in their own sight. [25] Thus says the Lord: If My covenant with day and night does not stand, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of the heavens and the earth the whole order of nature, [26] Then will I also cast away the descendants of Jacob and David My servant and will not choose one of his offspring to be ruler over the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. For I will cause their captivity to be reversed, and I will have mercy, kindness, and steadfast love on and for them.

Romans 8:29-30,32-39 (AMP)
For those whom He foreknew of whom He was aware and loved beforehand, He also destined from the beginning foreordaining them to be molded into the image of His Son and share inwardly His likeness, that He might become the firstborn among many brethren. [30] And those whom He thus foreordained, He also called; and those whom He called, He also justified (acquitted, made righteous, putting them into right standing with Himself). And those whom He justified, He also glorified raising them to a heavenly dignity and condition or state of being. [32] He who did not withhold or spare even His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all other things? [33] Who shall bring any charge against God''s elect when it is God Who justifies that is, Who puts us in right relation to Himself? Who shall come forward and accuse or impeach those whom God has chosen? Will God, Who acquits us? [34] Who is there to condemn us? Will Christ Jesus (the Messiah), Who died, or rather Who was raised from the dead, Who is at the right hand of God actually pleading as He intercedes for us? [35] Who shall ever separate us from Christ''s love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword? [36] Even as it is written, For Thy sake we are put to death all the day long; we are regarded and counted as sheep for the slaughter. [37] Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. [38] For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, [39] Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 11:29 (AMP)
For God''s gifts and His call are irrevocable. He never withdraws them when once they are given, and He does not change His mind about those to whom He gives His grace or to whom He sends His call.

No comments:

Post a Comment