Sunday, May 22, 2011

UNEQUALLY YOKED TOGETHER WITH FEAR

UNEQUALLY YOKED TOGETHER WITH FEAR

There are no yellow lights in the kingdom. No where do I use the word caution in My word. Caution is a flesh word that denotes fear. It is equated with luke warm and double minded. It is halfway between obedience and disobedience. It means unsure, wavering, indecisive, and half hearted. Caution is the compromising of My will, with your will. It is the pondering of complete obedience. In My kingdom there is either STOP OR GO. 

I am a perfect God, therefore I never make a wrong choice. I have all knowledge, therefore I know the end of you before you ever began. I am everywhere at the same time, therefore you can never go where I am not. I am love, therefore everything that happens, is for your good. The only reason for caution is disobedience. If you are fearful you are cautious therefore, disobedient.  
Romans 14:23 (KJV) "... for whatsoever is not of faith is sin."

When I give you an order, you are never to use caution only obedience. If you are unsure of My voice, too much of your flesh is alive, and soul power is ruling, thus everything you do is questionable. You say, you feel safe with many counselors, but in reality you are looking for confirmation of your hesitancy and disobedience. A multitude of counselors was needed before My Spirit was made available to all men everywhere. Now My Spirit will guide you into all truth.

John 10:26-29 (KJV)
But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. [27] My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: [28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. [29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

When I give an order and you say, "we cannot afford" you are in rebellion and all kingdom resources will be cut off. Your joy will leave and poverty will overtake you. If you say, "we need to pinch pennies", you are not of My kingdom, and will beg the rest of your life. Many who do not know My voice have acted on someone else's faith and made shipwreck in the end.

James 1:6-8 (AMP)
Only it must be in faith that he asks with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind. For truly, let not such a person imagine that he will receive anything he asks for from the Lord, [8] For being as he is a man of two minds (hesitating, dubious, irresolute), he is unstable and unreliable and uncertain about everything he thinks, feels, decides.

Many people narrow My word down, until it no longer applies to their situation, leaving them free to continue in disobedience. I said, "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers do not make mismated alliances with them or come under a different yoke with them, inconsistent with your faith. For what partnership have right living and right standing with God with iniquity and lawlessness? Or how can light have fellowship with darkness?" 2 Corinthians 6:14 (AMP)

Most have misapplied this word, using it for marriage. This applies to all agreements between two people. An unbeliever  is not always unsaved, but anyone who is a disobedient and fearful is also not believing, therefore an unbeliever. They do not believe My word, they hold back, they promise but fail to carry through, because of fear. They present themselves as faith-full, when in reality they are fear-full. If you are in alliance with one of these people you will receive their reward. 

You will struggle at everything you do. You will ask, "why God", over and over. "God I believe in you, I have faith, I have been obedient, yet I am not advancing, why?" The answer is simple, you have yoked yourself to a fearful person, and your faith is nullified by their fear. You can believe all you want, but their unbelief will cancel out your belief. You are in the boat with Jonah, and the waves meant for him are sinking you. 
"And they said every one to his fellow, Come, and let us cast lots, that we may know for whose cause this evil is upon us. So they cast lots, and the lot fell upon Jonah". Jonah 1:7 (KJV) 
Cut the tie and the weight that has easily beset you will drop off and you will soar like an eagle. When you are in an alliance or contracted together with one who constantly confesses, "we cannot afford", you are yoked together with an unbeliever, who may be saved, but remains under a curse of poverty. With the use the word "WE", you get what they get. 
Get out of the boat and walk on water with Me again!!!

Hebrews 12:1 (KJV)
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us , and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

No comments:

Post a Comment