Friday, May 13, 2011

SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR VS. SOMETHING TO DIE FOR

SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR VS. SOMETHING TO DIE FOR

When I walked the earth two thousand years ago, I stayed thirty-three years. The first 30 years were in preparation for the remaining three. I had one thing to live for, to demonstrate the kingdom, with all it's wisdom, majesty, and power.

Everyone that chooses to follow Me, from that very moment they have something to live for. That is to, Demonstrate, Demonstrate, Demonstrate. This is why you are left on the earth, after your salvation. Hundreds of daily demonstrations of: how to love, how to give, how to rejoice, how to weep, how to forgive, how to overcome temptation, how to break strongholds, how to pray, how to intercede, how to share, how to speak, how to obtain, how to cry, how to leave, how to enter, how to build up and how to tear down.

Demonstrate: how to correct, how to obey, how to take direction, how to labor, how to eat, how to fast, how to rest, how to hear, how to discipline, how to receive discipline, how to spend, and be spent, how to destroy darkness, how to expand the light, how to fight, how to surrender, how to create, how to walk, how to be tender, how to be faithful, how to cancel, how to establish, how to change, how to stand strong, how to cover, how to expose, and finally how to die a winner!!!

But first you must learn how to do it yourself and that means you must have demonstrators to show you. How many of these things, have you been able to consistently demonstrate?
How many of these things, have been consistently  demonstrated to you?
Now do you understand why I need laborers? Do you understand why it takes so long to prepare a bride for My son?

Babylon and the territory she influences consistently  demonstrate pure selfishness that teaches, get all you can and can all you can get. Tear down your barns and build bigger, to store up for yourselves on earth. It teaches that the poor, deserve poverty, and the rich rule. It teaches survival of the fittest, and if it feels good do it. It says, lust is healthy and faithfulness is old fashion.

Babylon brags on it's ability to deceive and take advantage, of the weak. How to kill, rob and destroy others, but never offend them, unless they belong to My kingdom. This is where Babylon teaches and demonstrates intolerance for holiness and unbelievable tolerance for gross sin.

I have left you in this kind of world, to lead millions, who have been educated in Babylon, into the land of true liberty, the kingdom of God. How can you teach, unless you have been taught. I have sent My Holy Spirit into the world, to teach you, but you must turn off the TV and listen to Him. You have so many toys to play with, that every spare moment is filled with meaningless activity. Others just work, work, work to maintain a lifestyle of the Babylonians.

Live as simple as you can, you need only the essentials on earth. Your stay is only temporary, I have your permanent residence here in My kingdom. I am building with what you send Me. Some of you have sent Me nothing to work with.

The something to die for is you. There are very few things worth dying for, but you are one of them. If I had not died for you, man would have self destructed long ago. But because I made a way for heaven to dwell on earth in the hearts of men, this allows My spirit to restrain sin and evil. Conviction is present in Babylon because of My power and life in believers. The reason there is not wholesale murder, rape and thievery, world wide, is because of My Spirit of Holiness restraining wicked men, through the presence of believers.

There are somethings you are required to die for, if you are going to be a kingdom demonstrator. I died to pay for your sin which was something only I could do. However you must die to yourself in order to demonstrate the attributes of My kingdom. If you cannot submit all your dreams, hope and personal ambitions, to Me, you cannot be a kingdom demonstrator. You will eventually loose all your savor, and counted good for nothing, suitable for tramping under foot.

Living as the Babylonians do, will cost you everything, in the kingdom. Unload the burdens of material goods, trim your life to only the absolute necessities, strive to excuse yourself from any contract that forces you to live a Babylon lifestyle. Get alone with Me and I will begin to rearrange your thinking and lifestyle as you voluntarily die to self. Then I can promote you to a kingdom demonstrator. Trust Me, it's worth dying for!

Philippians 1:21 (KJV)
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Philippians 1:21 (AMP)
For me to live is Christ His life in me, and to die is gain the gain of the glory of eternity.

1 Corinthians 2:4-8 (AMP)
And my language and my message were not set forth in persuasive (enticing and plausible) words of wisdom, but they were in demonstration of the Holy Spirit and power a proof by the Spirit and power of God, operating on me and stirring in the minds of my hearers the most holy emotions and thus persuading them, [5] So that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men (human philosophy), but in the power of God. [6] Yet when we are among the full-grown (spiritually mature Christians who are ripe in understanding), we do impart a higher wisdom (the knowledge of the divine plan previously hidden); but it is indeed not a wisdom of this present age or of this world nor of the leaders and rulers of this age, who are being brought to nothing and are doomed to pass away. [7] But rather what we are setting forth is a wisdom of God once hidden from the human understanding and now revealed to us by God--that wisdom which God devised and decreed before the ages for our glorification to lift us into the glory of His presence. [8] None of the rulers of this age or world perceived and recognized and understood this, for if they had, they would never have crucified the Lord of glory.

John 17:14-21 (KJV)
I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. [15] I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. [16] They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. [17] Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. [18] As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. [19] And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. [20] Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; [21] That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Hebrews 12:1 (AMP)
THEREFORE THEN, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses who have borne testimony to the Truth, let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before us,

John 11:49-53 (AMP)
But one of them, Caiaphas, who was the high priest that year, declared, You know nothing at all! [50] Nor do you understand or reason out that it is expedient and better for your own welfare that one man should die on behalf of the people than that the whole nation should perish (be destroyed, ruined). [51] Now he did not say this simply of his own accord he was not self-moved; but being the high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus was to die for the nation, [52] And not only for the nation but also for the purpose of uniting into one body the children of God who have been scattered far and wide. [53] So from that day on they took counsel and plotted together how they might put Him to death.

John 3:16 (KJV)
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 10:15-18 (AMP)
Even as truly as the Father knows Me and I also know the Father--and I am giving My very own life and laying it down on behalf of the sheep. [16] And I have other sheep beside these that are not of this fold. I must bring and impel those also; and they will listen to My voice and heed My call, and so there will be they will become one flock under one Shepherd. [17] For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My own life--to take it back again. [18] No one takes it away from Me. On the contrary, I lay it down voluntarily. I put it from Myself. I am authorized and have power to lay it down (to resign it) and I am authorized and have power to take it back again. These are the instructions (orders) which I have received as My charge from My Father.

Matthew 16:24-26 (AMP)
Then Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone desires to be My disciple, let him deny himself disregard, lose sight of, and forget himself and his own interests and take up his cross and follow Me cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying, also. [25] For whoever is bent on saving his temporal life his comfort and security here shall lose it eternal life; and whoever loses his life his comfort and security here for My sake shall find it life everlasting. [26] For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his life his blessed life in the kingdom of God? Or what would a man give as an exchange for his blessed life in the kingdom of God?

1 Peter 2:12 (AMP)
Conduct yourselves properly (honorably, righteously) among the Gentiles, so that, although they may slander you as evildoers, yet they may by witnessing your good deeds come to glorify God in the day of inspection when God shall look upon you wanderers as a pastor or shepherd looks over his flock.

Ephesians 4:17-32 (KJV)
This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, [18] Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: [19] Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. [20] But ye have not so learned Christ; [21] If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: [22] That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; [23] And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; [24] And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. [25] Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. [26] Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: [27] Neither give place to the devil. [28] Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. [29] Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. [30] And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. [31] Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: [32] And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Micah 6:8 (AMP)
He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, and to love kindness and mercy, and to humble yourself and walk humbly with your God?

1 John 5:4 (KJV)
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Revelation 21:7 (KJV)
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

1 Timothy 4:12 (AMP)
Let no one despise or think less of you because of your youth, but be an example (pattern) for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, and in purity.

No comments:

Post a Comment