Monday, May 23, 2011

WATCH OUT! ... YOU ARE STEPPING ON THE HARVEST

WATCH OUT! ... YOU ARE STEPPING ON THE HARVEST

Many of My people in rushing to a church building to hear about the harvest field in a foreign land, ignorantly trample that same harvest on their way. The sad thing is, many of them, have been doing it for years. Do you not see the field you are living in? Do you not hear their cry for the hope that is within you? Is your life so filled with self that you cannot feel their pain all around you? You have been called to be poured out as a drink offering, to loose your life, to carry your cross. All I need is a few kernels of wheat to fall in the ground and die and My power will do the rest. 

When you surrender to me and I become your King, there is only one direction I will point you in, the harvest field, where millions of people make up the whitened fields. The laborers are few because fields are so vast. The sickle that moes down My harvest, is hope. My hope, hidden down in your belly, the very source of the river of life that is motivated and flows by My love. The more you love Me the more that river flow in the harvest field.

The hope that is carried inside you is the hope of glory. So many of My children are unaware that they are so much in demand. Every single day you will meet souls that are ready for harvesting, but the hope that is in you is kept hidden by your schedule. You run, run, run; run to the; store, gas station, job, ball game, mall, practice, beauty shop and on and on, and even church, never thinking of what you are carrying. 

You have not been called to make a living, but you have been called to make a difference. Called to make a difference in the harvest field you walk through everyday. My power can so saturate you, so that your very presence in a room, will make the difference for someone. Your life is but a vapor and will only be for a moment. Make the best of every one of those moments!

You wait in vain for the right time to come, the harvest is ripe now. There is no season or special time of day, for the harvesting of souls, because someone in your sphere, is always ripe and ready to receive the sickle of hope that is within you, every day all day.         1 Peter 3:15 (AMP)
But in your hearts set Christ apart as holy and acknowledge Him as Lord. Always be ready to give a logical defense to anyone who asks you to account for the hope that is in you, but do it courteously and respectfully.

Actions are the power of words. One act of love is worth ten thousand words of love. My people are trying to harvest, using the sickle backwards, they talk before they act and most of the time they never act at all. This is using the dull side of the sickles blade, which knocks down the wheat instead of cutting it down. Millions have heard empty love words and walked away with empty bellies.

If you allow Me to truly convert you, love actions, will be an automatic response, to human needs. If you think of yourself first, or if you say, "I cannot afford", then you are fearful and still unconverted. This is the condition of many that have grown up in the church, they have heard the word so much, they believe they are a doer of the word. They cry, "we have worked so hard for what we have." They have learned all the right love words, yet fearfully cling to their meaningless possessions that they have wasted their time working so hard for. Each of these will be shocked to learn, they are separated to the side where the goats are standing.

The harvest field is filled with, "the least of these". When you pass them by, you pass by Me. You will no longer mussel the ox that treads the grain. Keep your stingy offerings. You pretend to give Me your whole heart, and all you possess, but kept back part. Why have you chosen to lie to the holy ghost? What you have worked so hard for, will be taken from you and be given to another. When I return, I expect to receive an increase on My investment. 

REPENT, REPENT, Spend your time weeping between the porch and altar, get alone with Me, that you might be converted, and I will give you a new heart, My heart. Your eyes will be opened and you will see people as lost humans going to a firey hell. You will hear their crying as I hear it, you will feel their pain as I feel it. You will never again be able to walk away from a need or pass it off to someone else. Then and then only, will you begin to reap the harvest instead of trampling on it! There is still time to move to the sheep side of the judgment hall.

Joel 3:9-16 (KJV)
Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up: [10] Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong. [11] Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord . [12] Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about. [13] Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. [14] Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision. [15] The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining. [16] The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

John 4:34-38 (AMP)
Jesus said to them, My food (nourishment) is to do the will (pleasure) of Him Who sent Me and to accomplish and completely finish His work. [35] Do you not say, It is still four months until harvest time comes? Look! I tell you, raise your eyes and observe the fields and see how they are already white for harvesting. [36] Already the reaper is getting his wages he who does the cutting now has his reward, for he is gathering fruit (crop) unto life eternal, so that he who does the planting and he who does the reaping may rejoice together. [37] For in this the saying holds true, One sows and another reaps. [38] I sent you to reap a crop for which you have not toiled. Other men have labored and you have stepped in to reap the results of their work.

Matthew 25:13-30 (AMP)
Watch therefore give strict attention and be cautious and active, for you know neither the day nor the hour when the Son of Man will come. [14] For it is like a man who was about to take a long journey, and he called his servants together and entrusted them with his property. [15] To one he gave five talents probably about $5,000, to another two, to another one--to each in proportion to his own personal ability. Then he departed and left the country. [16] He who had received the five talents went at once and traded with them, and he gained five talents more. [17] And likewise he who had received the two talents--he also gained two talents more. [18] But he who had received the one talent went and dug a hole in the ground and hid his master''s money. [19] Now after a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. [20] And he who had received the five talents came and brought him five more, saying, Master, you entrusted to me five talents; see, here I have gained five talents more. [21] His master said to him, Well done, you upright (honorable, admirable) and faithful servant! You have been faithful and trustworthy over a little; I will put you in charge of much. Enter into and share the joy (the delight, the blessedness) which your master enjoys. [22] And he also who had the two talents came forward, saying, Master, you entrusted two talents to me; here I have gained two talents more. [23] His master said to him, Well done, you upright (honorable, admirable) and faithful servant! You have been faithful and trustworthy over a little; I will put you in charge of much. Enter into and share the joy (the delight, the blessedness) which your master enjoys. [24] He who had received one talent also came forward, saying, Master, I knew you to be a harsh and hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you had not winnowed the grain. [25] So I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is your own. [26] But his master answered him, You wicked and lazy and idle servant! Did you indeed know that I reap where I have not sowed and gather grain where I have not winnowed? [27] Then you should have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received what was my own with interest. [28] So take the talent away from him and give it to the one who has the ten talents. [29] For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will be furnished richly so that he will have an abundance; but from the one who does not have, even what he does have will be taken away. [30] And throw the good-for-nothing servant into the outer darkness; there will be weeping and grinding of teeth.


Matthew 25:31-46 (KJV)
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: [32] And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: [33] And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. [34] Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: [35] For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: [36] Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. [37] Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee ? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? [38] When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee ? [39] Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? [40] And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. [41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: [42] For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: [43] I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. [44] Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? [45] Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. [46] And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Matthew 10:38-42 (AMP)
And he who does not take up his cross and follow Me cleave steadfastly to Me, conforming wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying also is not worthy of Me. [39] Whoever finds his lower life will lose it the higher life, and whoever loses his lower life on My account will find it the higher life. [40] He who receives and welcomes and accepts you receives and welcomes and accepts Me, and he who receives and welcomes and accepts Me receives and welcomes and accepts Him Who sent Me. [41] He who receives and welcomes and accepts a prophet because he is a prophet shall receive a prophet''s reward, and he who receives and welcomes and accepts a righteous man because he is a righteous man shall receive a righteous man''s reward. [42] And whoever gives to one of these little ones in rank or influence even a cup of cold water because he is My disciple, surely I declare to you, he shall not lose his reward.

Matthew 10:7-8 (AMP)
And as you go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand! [8] Cure the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely (without pay) you have received, freely (without charge) give.

No comments:

Post a Comment