Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MY CALL IS BEYOND EMOTIONS

MY CALL IS BEYOND EMOTIONS

When I called you into My army, you gave up all rights to your opinion. Many people do not take their call serious enough to realize that emotion can have no effect on their obedience. I do not ask for your opinion, because you surrendered it to Me. Therefore if I have need of you to advance My kingdom on another front, what is that to you. 

Man has divided My kingdom up into little small sections and called them churches, which they are not. My church is universal one unit called My body,  made up of many members, not corporations. I am the head of My church body, and let no one tell Me, what I can and cannot do with My body. No one can leave the church and still be saved, because you are the church, how can you leave yourself.

Because man has divided My church into small corporations, I am hindered in the exchanging of gifts. My body is  also an army which takes on a different flavor, those with a single corporation view, will misunderstand the military view. If I call you into My army, your life will be different than the worldly corporate lifestyle. 

Since they have broken My body up into business corporations and made the state their official head, I can do very little, without offending their head. They can no longer do as I say, if it disagrees with the government. When you agree to follow Me, you come under My authority. I do not obey man, man obeys Me. When I tell you to move to another part of My body, you are not to question, but do as I command. When you are under orders to obey, you must obey, as a soldier, be prepared to be shifted from place to place in a moments notice.

What I tell you to do, will make you very uncomfortable at times, that is why I sent the comforter. You will be terribly misunderstood, but His peace will keep you obedient, as you fight your emotions and the emotions of other. Those who have a military kingdom view, will easily flow and adjust to quick change. When I give you an order, do not confer with flesh and blood, obey. 

This does not apply to those who have known sin in their lives, because they cannot distinguish between their carnal mind and My voice. Unrepented sin will always bring confusion between flesh and spirit. Those who live in the flesh and try to live in the spirit will be in a state of constant dysfunction, always asking others, "what is God saying". 

Do not attempt to lead anyone, anywhere if you are not dead to your flesh, you are taking responsibility, you are not qualified for. The crucified risen life, is a must for all who lead My sheep. These are My precious sheep, do not lead them into death. I will protect My sheep at all cost. 

My call is always greater than emotion, but never without it. Emotions are part of the soul and must be subject to the spirit at all times. If not, they will freeze the forward motion of My kingdom, in comfort zones. Suddenly, shakes up comfort zones, just when you think you have it all figured out, I give a suddenly order, and get everybody's attention again.  

My kingdom flows like a river, but is also powered by sudden rushing wind. Rain is suddenly, fire is suddenly, earthquakes are suddenly, lightning is very suddenly, My return will be sudden. Get used to suddenly, and make sure your emotions are brought into submission of My Spirit.

Jeremiah 18:8-10 (AMP)
And if the people of that nation concerning which I have spoken turn from their evil, I will relent and reverse My decision concerning the evil that I thought to do to them. [9] At another time I will suddenly speak concerning a nation or kingdom, that I will build up and plant it; [10] And if they do evil in My sight, obeying not My voice, then I will regret and reverse My decision concerning the good with which I said I would benefit them.

Mark 13:35-37 (KJV)
Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: [36] Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. [37] And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Acts 2:2-4 (KJV)
And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. [3] And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. [4] And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Numbers 12:3-4 (KJV)
(Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.) [4] And the Lord spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.

Psalm 64:7-9 (AMP)
But God will shoot an unexpected arrow at them; and suddenly shall they be wounded. [8] And they will be made to stumble, their own tongues turning against them; all who gaze upon them will shake their heads and flee away. [9] And all men shall reverently fear and be in awe; and they will declare the work of God, for they will wisely consider and acknowledge that it is His doing.

Proverbs 29:1 (KJV)
He, that being often reproved hardeneth his neck, shall suddenly be destroyed, and that without remedy.

Malachi 3:1-3 (AMP)
BEHOLD, I send My messenger, and he shall prepare the way before Me. And the Lord the Messiah, Whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; the Messenger or Angel of the covenant, Whom you desire, behold, He shall come, says the Lord of hosts. [2] But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner''s fire and like fullers'' soap; [3] He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver, and He will purify the priests, the sons of Levi, and refine them like gold and silver, that they may offer to the Lord offerings in righteousness.

Ephesians 6:11 (AMP)
Put on God''s whole armor the armor of a heavy-armed soldier which God supplies, that you may be able successfully to stand up against all the strategies and the deceits of the devil.

2 Timothy 2:3-4 (AMP)
Take with me your share of the hardships and suffering which you are called to endure as a good (first-class) soldier of Christ Jesus. [4] No soldier when in service gets entangled in the enterprises of civilian life; his aim is to satisfy and please the one who enlisted him.

Galatians 1:15-22 (AMP)
But when He, Who had chosen and set me apart even before I was born and had called me by His grace (His undeserved favor and blessing), saw fit and was pleased [16] To reveal (unveil, disclose) His Son within me so that I might proclaim Him among the Gentiles (the non-Jewish world) as the glad tidings (Gospel), immediately I did not confer with flesh and blood did not consult or counsel with any frail human being or communicate with anyone. [17] Nor did I even go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles (special messengers of Christ) before I was, but I went away and retired into Arabia, and afterward I came back again to Damascus. [18] Then three years later, I did go up to Jerusalem to become personally acquainted with Cephas (Peter), and remained with him for fifteen days. [19] But I did not see any of the other apostles (the special messengers of Christ) except James the brother of our Lord. [20] Now note carefully what I am telling you, for it is the truth, I write this as if I were standing before the bar of God; I do not lie. [21] Then I went into the districts (countries, regions) of Syria and Cilicia. [22] And so far I was still unknown by sight to the churches of Christ in Judea (the country surrounding Jerusalem).

1 Corinthians 16:5-9 (AMP)
After passing through Macedonia, I will visit you, for I intend only to pass through Macedonia; [6] But it may be that I will stay with you for a while, perhaps even spend the winter, so that you may bring me forward on my journey to wherever I may go. [7] For I am unwilling to see you right now just in passing, but I hope later to remain for some time with you, if the Lord permits. [8] I will remain in Ephesus however until Pentecost, [9] For a wide door of opportunity for effectual service has opened to me there, a great and promising one, and there are many adversaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment