Monday, May 23, 2011

WEEPING STREETS, CAN'T YOU HEAR THEM

WEEPING STREETS, CAN'T YOU HEAR THEM

If you will deny yourself and come after me, there are certain parts of your new body, that I will give you in advance. I will give you new eyes and  new ears. You will not hear as humans nor see as a human, but you will be able to hear and see the spirit world, interacting with the natural.

You will have the ability to see and hear what I see and hear. You will then be eligible to receive My heart. Very few have received My heart, because they are unwilling to totally deny themselves and follow Me all the way through the valley of the shadow of death.

If you will go all the way through with Me, I will give you My heart for the people. When you have My heart, eyes and ears, the rest of your natural body parts will physically carry out My will on earth, the way it is here in heaven.

Hidden behind every natural voice, there is a spiritual voice, only heard by spiritual ears. Behind every natural scene or act, there is a spiritual scene being performed which cannot be detected with the natural eye. When you come after Me I will temporarily allow you to hear and see what heaven sees and then you must make a decision.

Will you ask Me for My heart in order that your whole body, soul and spirit might be given to changing what you saw and heard? Many have seen and heard and passed by on the other side. But I have an army of  followers ready to receive My heart that will shake nations. I have raised them up by My Spirit and trained them on the back side of the desert. They have been rejected by the religious, and considered the offscouring. These are My last days army.

They are trained to hear the weeping streets, click this link and listen to this story of what you will hear with your spiritual ears. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_tG40myAu0&feature=youtube_gdata_player 

It's your's for the asking if you will come after Me with all your heart.

Esther 4:3 (AMP)
And in every province, wherever the king''s commandment and his decree came, there was great mourning among the Jews, with fasting, weeping, and wailing, and many lay in sackcloth and ashes.
Esther 4:13-14 (AMP)
Then Mordecai told them to return this answer to Esther, Do not flatter yourself that you shall escape in the king''s palace any more than all the other Jews. [14] For if you keep silent at this time, relief and deliverance shall arise for the Jews from elsewhere, but you and your father''s house will perish. And who knows but that you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this and for this very occasion?

Luke 4:17-20 (KJV)
And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, [18] The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, [19] To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. [20] And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.

Ezekiel 22:30 (AMP)
And I sought a man among them who should build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, that I should not destroy it, but I found none.

Isaiah 6:1-8 (AMP)
IN THE year that King Uzziah died, in a vision I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and the skirts of His train filled the most holy part of the temple. [2] Above Him stood the seraphim; each had six wings: with two each covered his own face, and with two each covered his feet, and with two each flew. [3] And one cried to another and said, Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of His glory! [4] And the foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him who cried, and the house was filled with smoke. [5] Then said I, Woe is me! For I am undone and ruined, because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of hosts! [6] Then flew one of the seraphim heavenly beings to me, having a live coal in his hand which he had taken with tongs from off the altar; [7] And with it he touched my mouth and said, Behold, this has touched your lips; your iniquity and guilt are taken away, and your sin is completely atoned for and forgiven. [8] Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send? And who will go for Us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

No comments:

Post a Comment