Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WHEN YOU HEAR ...S T O P... DO NOT ASK, WHY? JUST STOP UNTIL I GIVE FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS

WHEN YOU HEAR ...S T O P... DO NOT ASK, WHY?
JUST STOP UNTIL I GIVE FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS

The kingdom is not a democracy where the people vote on whether to obey or amend an inconvenient law. All My stop and go orders, are for your good and My glory. I do not give orders because I am on an ego trip. All My directives are connected to an eternal purpose. Your steps have been ordered from the beginning, however you have a free will to choose to obey or ignore, each directive. Each has a guaranteed reward.

Because I am your creator, you need no explanation, nor do I need to give one, what you hear is what you obey. Stop is very easy to understand and can mean life or death, if not obeyed instantly. Questioning has killed many, not because I killed them, but because the death angel was about to pass by, and they hesitated long enough to question My order. 

My desire is that all your yes's are in direct response to My orders and all your nays are in answer to your flesh desires. I see what you do not see, I hear what you do not hear. You hear the tongue, I hear the heart, and see what goes on in secret. My Spirit is given as a comforter, but also as an guide that you are not led into deception, but into all truth.

An impure heart is often impossible to detect even by the one having it. The living word, is the only one, able to divide the pure from the impure. What is flesh is flesh and what is spirit is spirit and like oil and water, the two shall never mix. The soul is a master at impersonation and even the best of the best, without My Spirit will be deceived, into thinking flesh is spirit. This deception has shipwrecked multitudes of innocent believers, because they did not stop to try the spirits.

Keep in mind I am not speaking of a person, but a spirit residing in a person. I do not always reveal the reasons why, I say STOP, but you better stop, further movement could mean disaster. If I see a break in the track ahead, I will bring the train to a screeching halt, so My passengers will be spared. If you are on board one of My trains, and I put the breaks on, you will stop with Me, until the track is repaired or we take another train. 

Until I have given further instruction, just sit and be still and know that I am God. If the track is not repairable, you will be placed in a train on a new track, but I assure you, you will arrive at the destination, I have for you. My promise is that, the pure in heart shall see Me in all My glory. The impure in heart will continue to deceive and be deceived, because they choose the flesh over the Spirit. 

Romans 9:20-23 (KJV)
Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it , Why hast thou made me thus? [21] Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? [22] What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: [23] And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,

Isaiah 29:13-16 (KJV)
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: [14] Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. [15] Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord , and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? [16] Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Isaiah 55:8-11 (KJV)
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord . [9] For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. [10] For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: [11] So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

1 Corinthians 4:5 (KJV)
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

John 16:13-15 (AMP)
But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message on His own authority; but He will tell whatever He hears from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him, and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come that will happen in the future. [14] He will honor and glorify Me, because He will take of (receive, draw upon) what is Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you. [15] Everything that the Father has is Mine. That is what I meant when I said that He the Spirit will take the things that are Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you.

Romans 8:5-9,12-14,27-28 (KJV)
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. [6] For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. [7] Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. [8] So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. [9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. [12] Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. [13] For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. [14] For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. [27] And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. [28] And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Exodus 14:13 (KJV)
And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord , which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

1 Samuel 9:26-27 (AMP)
They arose early and about dawn Samuel called Saul who was sleeping on the top of the house, saying, Get up, that I may send you on your way. Saul arose, and both he and Samuel went out on the street. [27] And as they were going down to the outskirts of the city, Samuel said to Saul, Bid the servant pass on before us--and he passed on--but you stand still, first, that I may cause you to hear the word of God.

1 Samuel 12:15-20 (AMP)
But if you will not hearken to the Lord''s voice, but rebel against His commandment, then the hand of the Lord will be against you, as it was against your fathers. [16] So stand still and see this great thing the Lord will do before your eyes now. [17] Is it not wheat harvest today? I will call to the Lord and He will send thunder and rain; then you shall know and see that your wickedness is great which you have done in the sight of the Lord in asking for a king for yourselves. [18] So Samuel called to the Lord, and He sent thunder and rain that day; and all the people greatly feared the Lord and Samuel. [19] And they all said to Samuel, Pray for your servants to the Lord your God, that we may not die, for we have added to all our sins this evil--to ask for a king. [20] And Samuel said to the people, Fear not. You have indeed done all this evil; yet turn not aside from following the Lord, but serve Him with all your heart.

Psalm 46:10 (AMP)
Let be and be still, and know (recognize and understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth!

Matthew 5:8 (KJV)
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

No comments:

Post a Comment