Friday, May 27, 2011

WHAT DOES "COME AWAY WITH ME" SOUND LIKE?

WHAT DOES "COME AWAY WITH ME" SOUND LIKE?

All those who are called to really be victorious in the last days, will have to spend quality time with Me every day. If you are to ever rise above this last day attempt to annihilate you, the king must give you instruction, wisdom, and spiritual power, each day. 

But knowing when I am, calling a meeting, is very crucial. When I say, "come away with Me", do you know what I  sound like? Have you any idea what that call sounds like in the spirit? I am calling many of you but you are not responding properly or understanding My call. 

My call is uses a feeling, not a sound wave. The feelings range from, loneliness to depression. The soul is clueless in understanding, deep calling to deep. Your spirit is being drawn to commune with Me by My Spirit. The drawing of spirit to Spirit bypasses your soul, leaving the it empty and searching for satisfaction. The searching to fill the emotional void, feels like depression, sometimes there is an actual inner weeping in your soul. 

Those who are not educated in the sound of feeling, will turn on the TV and try fill the depressing void with entertainment. Some will call a friend, just to talk themselves out of this feeling. Others will seek a human relationship of intimacy. Still others will take a ride or read a book. They do not yet recognize My voice of feeling, calling  My people, to come to the secret place, where you can receive My power, My heart, and My love, for the purpose of overcoming your world.

Many think something is physically wrong with them, and seek medical attention. When your soul cannot give a reason for feeling down, just get alone and begin to pray and seek after Me. The simplest way for Me to call you, is create a need. A need in the human body, is announced by a feeling. The feeling of thirst, means there is a need for water. Hunger pains mean there is a need for food. A pain is an alarm, meaning some part of the body needs attention.

Emptiness, loneliness, and depression are feelings of the soul. They announce a need in your spirit man. Your spirit is in need of an infusion of My power and love every day. If a 24 hour period passes without a kingdom meeting with Me, your spiritual man suffers from a lack of spiritual food. If you fill your soul with the junk food of fleshly activities, the spirit alarm will be silenced, and your spirit man will begin shrink or remain in an infant state. 

If you want to reach spiritual maturity, you must, come away with Me, everyday. The faster you learn the feelings of My voice and respond by heading to the secret place, the faster you will grow. You will soon be able to converse with Me as friend with friend. Your supernatural life will expand and you be able to live above the last day calamities. 

Psalm 42:5 (AMP)
Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, my Help and my God.

Psalm 42:6-8 (AMP)
O my God, my life is cast down upon me and I find the burden more than I can bear; therefore will I earnestly remember You from the land of the Jordan River and the summits of Mount Hermon, from the little mountain Mizar. [7] Roaring deep calls to roaring deep at the thunder of Your waterspouts; all Your breakers and Your rolling waves have gone over me. [8] Yet the Lord will command His loving-kindness in the daytime, and in the night His song shall be with me, a prayer to the God of my life.

Song of Solomon 4:7-8 (AMP)
He exclaimed O my love, how beautiful you are! There is no flaw in you! [8] Come away with me from Lebanon, my promised bride, come with me from Lebanon. Depart from the top of Amana, from the peak of Senir and Hermon, from the lions'' dens, from the mountains of the leopards.

Psalm 69:29-30,32-33 (AMP)
But I am poor, sorrowful, and in pain; let Your salvation, O God, set me up on high. [30] I will praise the name of God with a song and will magnify Him with thanksgiving, [32] The humble shall see it and be glad; you who seek God, inquiring for and requiring Him as your first need, let your hearts revive and live! [33] For the Lord hears the poor and needy and despises not His prisoners (His miserable and wounded ones).

Matthew 6:6 (AMP)
But when you pray, go into your most private room, and, closing the door, pray to your Father, Who is in secret; and your Father, Who sees in secret, will reward you in the open.

Psalm 91:1-3 (KJV)
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. [2] I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. [3] Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

1 Samuel 3:1-11 (KJV)
And the child Samuel ministered unto the Lord before Eli. And the word of the Lord was precious in those days; there was no open vision. [2] And it came to pass at that time, when Eli was laid down in his place, and his eyes began to wax dim, that he could not see; [3] And ere the lamp of God went out in the temple of the Lord , where the ark of God was , and Samuel was laid down to sleep ; [4] That the Lord called Samuel: and he answered, Here am I. [5] And he ran unto Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou calledst me. And he said, I called not; lie down again. And he went and lay down. [6] And the Lord called yet again, Samuel. And Samuel arose and went to Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou didst call me. And he answered, I called not, my son; lie down again. [7] Now Samuel did not yet know the Lord , neither was the word of the Lord yet revealed unto him. [8] And the Lord called Samuel again the third time. And he arose and went to Eli, and said, Here am I; for thou didst call me. And Eli perceived that the Lord had called the child. [9] Therefore Eli said unto Samuel, Go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak, Lord ; for thy servant heareth. So Samuel went and lay down in his place. [10] And the Lord came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth. [11] And the Lord said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment