Tuesday, May 10, 2011

THE VERY DISTURBING FACTOR

THE VERY DISTURBING FACTOR

Comfort zones pamper the flesh, they are places that lul you to sleep. Zones, where complacency feels spiritual, and a "somebody else will do it" attitude prevails. I despise comfort zones. My kingdom is always moving, pushing back the kingdom of darkness, on a constant basis. There is a big difference between comfort and rest. 

Rest is moving forward in Me, and comfort is hiding in what feels good. Comfort is when you step back, when a need is presented, hoping no one will notice you. Yet comfort steps forward and loves to be noticed when complements are being given out. The comfort zone is where talk is cheap and   kingdom life is nonexistent. Faith turns to fear in the middle of a comfort zone. 

Fear that causes the "what IF" syndrome, to dominate every challenge and need presented, offering every excuse, in order to remain undisturbed. What IF? I get sick...loose my savings...can't pay my bills...get arrested...become a laughing stock...get lost...get mugged, robbed or beaten...loose my pension...my wife leaves me...my husband leaves me...I loose my job...my kids turn against me...WHAT IF??? WHAT IF??? WHAT IF???

Medical benefits, insurance programs, pensions, savings accounts, high paying jobs, big mortgages, credit card debt, and loan payments are all shackles that My people have chained themselves too, keeping them locked in comfort zones. The shackles are the "what ifs".

One of the biggest complaints I hear coming from comfort zones is, "how come God doesn't do any miracles for me". The only miracle seen in a comfort zone is My disturbing factor. The miracle is that, I love my people so much, I come into their fleshly comfort zones, making them uncomfortable, so they will leave, move out, to a place, where miracles are needed just to survive.

There is a work to be done, there are multitudes in the valley of decision, but the laborers are few, especially in the western world. I am setting My laborers free, by making you uncomfortable. I am taking away your high paying jobs, canceling insurance, and spending pensions. 

There will be no more waiting until retirement before you consider My call. I am breaking that chain by removing retirements. There will be No more running to the emergency room, instead, the elders will once again be called on, to pray for the sick. The elders, will become more than a group of men, meeting once a month to figure how to pay bills. They will learn how to pray the prayer of faith, because peoples lives will depend on it.

My people will once again sell their belongs, in order to share with their brothers and sisters, having all things common. Instead of food stamps, My people will depend on Me for their daily bread. I am turning over every table in your comfort zone, turning My Father's temples into houses of prayer once again. You will feel My whip of correction and conviction, every time you turn to the world instead of Me, for anything. Every comfort zone will be shaken to pieces, because I will have a people that trust in Me and Me alone. They will be called by My name and I will dwell among them.

Joel 3:13-14 (KJV)
Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. [14] Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Revelation 3:17-20 (AMP)
For you say, I am rich; I have prospered and grown wealthy, and I am in need of nothing; and you do not realize and understand that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. [18] Therefore I counsel you to purchase from Me gold refined and tested by fire, that you may be truly wealthy, and white clothes to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nudity from being seen, and salve to put on your eyes, that you may see. [19] Those whom I dearly and tenderly love, I tell their faults and convict and convince and reprove and chasten I discipline and instruct them. So be enthusiastic and in earnest and burning with zeal and repent changing your mind and attitude. [20] Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he will eat with Me.

Psalm 20:7-9 (AMP)
Some trust in and boast of chariots and some of horses, but we will trust in and boast of the name of the Lord our God. [8] They are bowed down and fallen, but we are risen and stand upright. [9] O Lord, give victory; let the King answer us when we call.

Isaiah 32:5-20 (AMP)
The fool (the unbeliever and the ungodly) will no more be called noble, nor the crafty and greedy for gain said to be bountiful and princely. [6] For the fool speaks folly and his mind plans iniquity: practicing profane ungodliness and speaking error concerning the Lord, leaving the craving of the hungry unsatisfied and causing the drink of the thirsty to fail. [7] The instruments and methods of the fraudulent and greedy for gain are evil; he devises wicked devices to ruin the poor and the lowly with lying words, even when the plea of the needy is just and right. [8] But the noble, openhearted, and liberal man devises noble things; and he stands for what is noble, openhearted, and generous. [9] Rise up, you women who are at ease! Hear my Isaiah''s voice, you confident and careless daughters! Listen to what I am saying! [10] In little more than a year you will be shaken with anxiety, you careless and complacent women; for the vintage will fail, and the ingathering will not come. [11] Tremble, you women who are at ease! Shudder with fear, you complacent ones! Strip yourselves bare and gird sackcloth upon your loins in grief! [12] They shall beat upon their breasts for the pleasant fields, for the fruitful vine, [13] For the land of my people growing over with thorns and briers--yes, for all the houses of joy in the joyous city. [14] For the palace shall be forsaken, the populous city shall be deserted; the hill and the watchtower shall become dens for wild animals endlessly, a joy for wild donkeys, a pasture for flocks, [15] Until the Spirit is poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness becomes a fruitful field, and the fruitful field is valued as a forest. [16] Then justice will dwell in the wilderness, and righteousness (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation) will abide in the fruitful field. [17] And the effect of righteousness will be peace internal and external, and the result of righteousness will be quietness and confident trust forever. [18] My people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, in safe dwellings, and in quiet resting-places. [19] But it the wrath of the Lord shall hail, coming down overpoweringly on the forest the army of the Assyrians, and the capital city shall be utterly humbled and laid prostrate. [20] Happy and fortunate are you who cast your seed upon all waters when the river overflows its banks; for the seed will sink into the mud and when the waters subside, the plant will spring up; you will find it after many days and reap an abundant harvest, you who safely send forth the ox and the donkey to range freely.

James 5:14-15 (KJV)
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: [15] And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

Acts 2:43-47 (KJV)
And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles. [44] And all that believed were together, and had all things common; [45] And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men , as every man had need. [46] And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, [47] Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Matthew 6:11 (AMP)
Give us this day our daily bread.

John 2:14-17 (AMP)
There He found in the temple enclosure those who were selling oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers sitting there also at their stands. [15] And having made a lash (a whip) of cords, He drove them all out of the temple enclosure--both the sheep and the oxen--spilling and scattering the brokers'' money and upsetting and tossing around their trays (their stands). [16] Then to those who sold the doves He said, Take these things away (out of here)! Make not My Father''s house a house of merchandise (a marketplace, a sales shop)! [17] And His disciples remembered that it is written in the Holy Scriptures, Zeal (the fervor of love) for Your house will eat Me up. I will be consumed with jealousy for the honor of Your house.

Amos 6:1,4,6-8 (AMP)
WOE TO those who are at ease in Zion and to those on the mountain of Samaria who are careless and feel secure, the notable men of the chief because chosen by God of the nations, to whom the house of Israel comes! [4] Woe to those who lie upon beds of ivory and stretch themselves upon their couches, and eat the lambs out of the flock and the calves out of the midst of the stall, [6] Who drink wine in bowls and anoint themselves with the finest oils, but are not grieved and sick at heart over the affliction and ruin of Joseph (Israel)! [7] Therefore now shall they go captive with the first who go into exile, and the revelry and banqueting of those who stretch themselves shall be ended. [8] The Lord God has sworn by Himself--the Lord, the God of hosts, says: I abhor, reject, and despise the pride and false, futile glory of Jacob (Israel), and I hate his palaces and strongholds; and I will deliver up the city idol-worshiping Samaria with all that is in it.

Hebrews 12:6-13 (KJV)
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. [7] If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? [8] But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons. [9] Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us , and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? [10] For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness. [11] Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby. [12] Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; [13] And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.

Matthew 9:35-38 (AMP)
And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom and curing all kinds of disease and every weakness and infirmity. [36] When He saw the throngs, He was moved with pity and sympathy for them, because they were bewildered (harassed and distressed and dejected and helpless), like sheep without a shepherd. [37] Then He said to His disciples, The harvest is indeed plentiful, but the laborers are few. [38] So pray to the Lord of the harvest to force out and thrust laborers into His harvest.

Luke 12:19-23 (AMP)
And I will say to my soul, Soul, you have many good things laid up, enough for many years. Take your ease; eat, drink, and enjoy yourself merrily. [20] But God said to him, You fool! This very night they the messengers of God will demand your soul of you; and all the things that you have prepared, whose will they be? [21] So it is with the one who continues to lay up and hoard possessions for himself and is not rich in his relation to God this is how he fares. [22] And Jesus said to His disciples, Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious and troubled with cares about your life, as to what you will have to eat; or about your body, as to what you will have to wear. [23] For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes.

Jeremiah 32:36-44 (AMP)
And now therefore thus says the Lord, the God of Israel, concerning this city of which you say, It shall be delivered into the hand of the king of Babylon by sword and by famine and by pestilence: [37] Behold, I will gather them out of all countries to which I drove them in My anger and in My wrath and in great indignation; I will bring them again to this place, and I will make them dwell safely. [38] And they will be My people, and I will be their God. [39] And I will give them one heart and one way, that they may reverently fear Me forever for the good of themselves and of their children after them. [40] And I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will not turn away from following them to do them good, and I will put My reverential fear in their hearts, so that they will not depart from Me. [41] Yes, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly and in truth with My whole heart and with My whole being. [42] For thus says the Lord: As I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them. [43] And fields shall be bought in this land of which you say, It is desolate, without man or beast; it is given into the hands of the Chaldeans. [44] Men shall buy fields for money and shall sign deeds, seal them, and call witnesses in the land of Benjamin, in the places around Jerusalem, in the cities of Judah, in the cities of the hill country, in the cities of the lowland, and in the cities of the South (the Negeb), for I will cause them to be released from their exile, says the Lord.

Psalm 23:1-6 (KJV)
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. [2] He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. [3] He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. [4] Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. [5] Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. [6] Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment