Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SIN DOES IT'S OWN THING, I AM NOT INVOLVED IN IT'S GOVERNMENT

SIN DOES IT'S OWN THING, I AM NOT INVOLVED IN IT'S GOVERNMENT

Make no mistake about it, sin brings forth death on every level regardless of race, color or creed. Whether you are old, young, fat, skinny, homely or handsome, male or female, rich or poor, sick or healthy, married or single, sin brings forth death every time, and without fail. I took your sin to the cross and overcame its power for you. Their is no reason for man to continue sinning or live under it's power, unless you choose too.

I do not punish sin, because it was punished once an for all when, I destroyed it's power by coming out of the grave. Sin only has power over those, believers and non-believers, who choose to submit to it. Sin does it's own punishing, with death. It has it's own laws and when you surrender to it's influence, then the law of sin and death takes you out. I do not sit in the heavens and seek to punish sinners, I seek to save them. 

You must understand the spiritual realms are many faceted, and each realm takes care of it's own jurisdiction. The government of the kingdom of darkness, is continually set to rob, kill and destroy. The forces of darkness operate under their own power and all those who choose not to leave it's jurisdiction, will be robbed, killed and ultimately destroyed in hell. If a believer chooses to ignore My warnings and wanders into the territory of darkness, sin's laws will do the same to them.

I set all laws in order in the beginning and they work every day 24/7 without Me needing to do anything. If you step off a roof, I don't force you to the ground. The law of gravity, works all by itself and delivers you to the ground. If you sin I don't rob you, sin does, neither do I destroy you, sin does. Conversely the law of righteousness, rewards good with good things. The law of giving with a pure heart, causes men to give back to you. I do not need to push planets around the sun in order for life to continue on earth. The laws of the universe still obeys My original command and all runs smoothly.

My word works and all I do is watch it work, throughout the ages. When I speak things into existence, they also function until I say otherwise. When I said, I would not be mocked, what ever you sow you will reap, I did not say it out of anger or wrath. I recognize how my laws work, whatever law you obey or break, that law will work for you or against you without fail. If you think you can mock Me with disobedience, test any of My laws, and see if I do not speak the truth. 

Whenever someone dies a horrible death, people think I am not a loving God. The truth is, I love them unconditionaly, it was one of the laws that got them. The law has no feeling it's a continual operating force set in order by Me, to eventually establish My kingdom.

 My laws never, ever return void or empty. They always work flawlessly, every time, everywhere and on everybody. Anytime you think one of My laws failed, look again and look deeper, and you will see that I personally stepped in with Mercy, and temporarily held back the enforcement that law, for My greater purpose. No one ever cheats death, I simply show mercy, by extending time. 

Because of My love and mercy, the heavenly realm spends a great deal of time holding back the law enforcement. Most of these acts of mercy are the direct result of answering the prayers of faith. If you are righteous, then your prayers do a lot for the lawbreakers. Much mercy is extended as a result of prayer. 

Stop thinking that I am watching every sin and waiting to punish it, nothing could be further from the truth. I am watching for every prayer, wanting to extend mercy on the earth. Sin takes care of itself and when it is finished it brings forth death, unless I step in with mercy, because you prayed.

Romans 6:16-23 (KJV)
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? [17] But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. [18] Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. [19] I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness. [20] For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness. [21] What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death. [22] But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. [23] For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

James 1:15-17 (KJV)
Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. [16] Do not err, my beloved brethren. [17] Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

John 10:10 (KJV)
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Luke 19:10 (KJV)
For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Ephesians 2:1-3 (AMP)
AND YOU He made alive, when you were dead (slain) by your trespasses and sins [2] In which at one time you walked habitually. You were following the course and fashion of this world were under the sway of the tendency of this present age, following the prince of the power of the air. You were obedient to and under the control of the demon spirit that still constantly works in the sons of disobedience the careless, the rebellious, and the unbelieving, who go against the purposes of God. [3] Among these we as well as you once lived and conducted ourselves in the passions of our flesh our behavior governed by our corrupt and sensual nature, obeying the impulses of the flesh and the thoughts of the mind our cravings dictated by our senses and our dark imaginings. We were then by nature children of God''s wrath and heirs of His indignation, like the rest of mankind.

Hebrews 4:14-16 (KJV)
Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. [15] For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. [16] Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

2 Corinthians 5:21 (AMP)
For our sake He made Christ virtually to be sin Who knew no sin, so that in and through Him we might become endued with, viewed as being in, and examples of the righteousness of God what we ought to be, approved and acceptable and in right relationship with Him, by His goodness.

Revelation 1:18 (AMP)
And the Ever-living One I am living in the eternity of the eternities. I died, but see, I am alive forevermore; and I possess the keys of death and Hades (the realm of the dead).

Romans 6:9-14 (KJV)
Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. [10] For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. [11] Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. [12] Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. [13] Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. [14] For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment