Tuesday, May 31, 2011

LEARN TO HOST MY PRESENCE OUT WHERE THE SINNERS ARE!

LEARN TO HOST MY PRESENCE OUT WHERE THE SINNERS ARE!

I am looking for believers that will live a life where I able to reside with My manifest presence. I reside as savior in all true believers, but very few will crucify the flesh long enough to host My presence. Staying in My presence each day for a prolonged period will prepare you to carry My presence throughout the day to a lost world. 

As your fleshly ways fade away you will notice words of wisdom coming from your lips, without forethought. There will come a time that the gifts will flow through you, out where the sinners are. You will know what is troubling a perfect stranger. You will be able to see into their very soul as I do. Using that gift of knowledge will totally disarm them, for they will know that there is nothing hidden  from Me, and that I know them in every detail. Wherever you take My presence there is healing and deliverance for someone.

The market place is where My gifts are designed to be used, not in a building as part of a program. Western Christians have manipulated My presentation of the kingdom to suit there own lifestyle and conceal the fact that they are really ashamed of Me. They may invite some people to a church building but are afraid to introduce Me. These people do not host My presence, but some of them know someone who does. They know that at certain times they gather in buildings, which are mislabeled church.  

When they go to these places of worship,  visitors occasionally come in contact those who have learned to host my presence. It would be so simple and fast to follow My kingdom plan and take My presence to the market place, out where the sinners are. When you host My presence you will need to be ready, because the hope that you carry in your belly, in a moments notice, can trigger a miracle. 

There is no effort on your part except to walk softly before Me, always protecting our relationship. My presence will accomplish all the work as you let the gifts flow. Don't you think it would be worth it to get rid of the TV and meaningless distractions, spend time with Me and completely change the world around you? I am waiting for you to fall in love with Me, all over again, learn to host My presence, and let the miracles flow in your daily sphere of influence.

Isaiah 40:31 (AMP)
But those who wait for the Lord who expect, look for, and hope in Him shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up close to God as eagles mount up to the sun; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired.

2 Corinthians 3:17 (AMP)
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (emancipation from bondage, freedom).

Exodus 33:14-23 (AMP)
And the Lord said, My Presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest. [15] And Moses said to the Lord, If Your Presence does not go with me, do not carry us up from here! [16] For by what shall it be known that I and Your people have found favor in Your sight? Is it not in Your going with us so that we are distinguished, I and Your people, from all the other people upon the face of the earth? [17] And the Lord said to Moses, I will do this thing also that you have asked, for you have found favor, loving-kindness, and mercy in My sight and I know you personally and by name. [18] And Moses said, I beseech You, show me Your glory. [19] And God said, I will make all My goodness pass before you, and I will proclaim My name, THE LORD, before you; for I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy and loving-kindness on whom I will show mercy and loving-kindness. [20] But, He said, You can not see My face, for no man shall see Me and live. [21] And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place beside Me, and you shall stand upon the rock, [22] And while My glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft of the rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by. [23] Then I will take away My hand and you shall see My back; but My face shall not be seen.

Matthew 8:27-34 (AMP)
And the men were stunned with bewildered wonder and marveled, saying, What kind of Man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey Him! [28] And when He arrived at the other side in the country of the Gadarenes, two men under the control of demons went to meet Him, coming out of the tombs, so fierce and savage that no one was able to pass that way. [29] And behold, they shrieked and screamed, What have You to do with us, Jesus, Son of God? Have You come to torment us before the appointed time? [30] Now at some distance from there a drove of many hogs was grazing. [31] And the demons begged Him, If You drive us out, send us into the drove of hogs. [32] And He said to them, Begone! So they came out and went into the hogs, and behold, the whole drove rushed down the steep bank into the sea and died in the water. [33] The herdsmen fled and went into the town and reported everything, including what had happened to the men under the power of demons. [34] And behold, the whole town went out to meet Jesus; and as soon as they saw Him, they begged Him to depart from their locality.

Matthew 10:16-20,26,32-33 (AMP)
Behold, I am sending you out like sheep in the midst of wolves; be wary and wise as serpents, and be innocent (harmless, guileless, and without falsity) as doves. [17] Be on guard against men whose way or nature is to act in opposition to God; for they will deliver you up to councils and flog you in their synagogues, [18] And you will be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a witness to bear testimony before them and to the Gentiles (the nations). [19] But when they deliver you up, do not be anxious about how or what you are to speak; for what you are to say will be given you in that very hour and moment, [20] For it is not you who are speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. [26] So have no fear of them; for nothing is concealed that will not be revealed, or kept secret that will not become known. [32] Therefore, everyone who acknowledges Me before men and confesses Me out of a state of oneness with Me, I will also acknowledge him before My Father Who is in heaven and confess that I am abiding in him. [33] But whoever denies and disowns Me before men, I also will deny and disown him before My Father Who is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment