Sunday, May 27, 2012

I AM A KING DRESSED IN RAGS

I AM A KING DRESSED IN RAGS

There are some who claim to know Me as King of Kings, and what I am about, yes and some who even teach others about Me, but they think I should wear rags, be happy for a broken down vehicle, eat beans and hot dogs, and live in a cardboard box. I am talking about you that give Me left over and worn out everything. You ride first class and put Me in the economy section. Why does there always seem to be plenty for you, but not enough for Me? Could it be that you are always first in line? Please don't ask the question, "Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Matthew 25:44 (KJV) Some of you really "take pleasure in and thus love the place of honor at (conferences) and the best (seats on the platform)," Matthew 23:6 (AMP) while I am outside short just ten bucks of the forty to get in, to hear you teach about Me. The way they bragged about some on the platform, I thought they were talking about Me. To be honest I don't even know some of the speakers.

It is hard for the hosts of heaven to comprehend how you can charge people money for tickets to conferences to learn about a king, that you dress in rags, and feed your leftovers too. You teach faith, yet charge money, because you say you, can't afford. What's wrong with this picture? There is a famous saying of Mine quoted by most humans and they don't even know it originated with Me. "In everything, do to others what you would have them do to you ..." Matthew 7:12 (NIV)

Here is the modern churches motto, The poor should be happy with anything they get! Trust Me, if this is your attitude, you will not be happy with what you get! Well friend this may shock you, but the same King, they are selling tickets in the temple to see, has disguised Himself. I am standing outside, incognito as the hungry, to see what you will feed Me. I have stripped off My clothes to see if you will dress Me in rags or better clothes than you are wearing. I have made Myself sick to see if you will visit Me and lay hands on Me. I have gone behind bars to see if you will say, I got what I deserved and leave Me there to rot.

No thanks for the smelly bags of rags, you left Me, to put on. Did you ever think of keeping your old clothes and going to the store and buying Me the best shirt and shoes and jeans, you could find. I have never once thought of going to the bargain section to get something for you. I always plan the best for you, as a matter of fact you should know that "Every good gift and every perfect (free, large, full) gift is from above; it comes down from the Father of all that gives light, in the shining of Whom there can be no variation rising or setting or shadow cast by His turning as in an eclipse." James 1:17 (AMP)

There is still a little time for you to get saved and be moved from the goat side, to sheep side of the court yard. You are well aware that "in so far as you did it for one of the least (in the estimation of men) of these My brethren, you did it for Me." Matthew 25:40 (AMP) The next time you go through your closet, if you heart wants to keep the best for yourself, remember, I "will say to those at My left hand, Begone from Me!" Matthew 25:41 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment