Wednesday, May 23, 2012

LORD, PLEASE DON'T USE ME

LORD, PLEASE DON'T USE ME

The most dangerous charismatic prayer that can be prayed will shock you. When I explain this prayer of ignorance, you will understand why so many good religious people are not saved. Think about this fact; I will answer the sincere prayer of any human that makes himself available for My purpose. If you pray in the name of My son, and it is in accordance with My will, then I will answer. The most dangerous prayer you can pray is an emotional prayer of three words. "God use me". This prayer can be answered so easily by Me, while you are still unsaved and headed for hell. Keep in mind that I will use whatever, whoever, whenever I wish, to accomplish My purposes.

I chose Pharaoh, and said, "I have raised you up for this very purpose of displaying My power in dealing with you, so that My name may be proclaimed the whole world over." Romans 9:17 (AMP) and then I drowned him in the sea. When I speak a powerful word through you, Before you think you are really somebody, consider the time when I "opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?" Numbers 22:28 (KJV) That was a very powerful word from a asses mouth, because it saved a prophets life.

I "prepared and appointed a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights." Jonah 1:17 (AMP) I use the birds when I need them, like when I needed to protect Elijah from his own prophecy.
After he prophesied the famine, I told him, ... "I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there. [6] And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook." 1 Kings 17:4,6 (KJV) I use the plants when I need them, like when
I ... "prepared a gourd, and made it to come up over Jonah, that it might be a shadow over his head, to deliver him from his grief. So Jonah was exceeding glad of the gourd. "Jonah 4:6 (KJV)

Now consider this: all those who "say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? (Prayed "God use me")[23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV) I answered their prayer and used them because they were available, and I wanted to set people around them free.

Here is why it is so dangerous, everybody I use automatically thinks that they are redeemed because My power flows through them. Thousands, help them seal their doom by putting them on pedestals, and praise them and give them large sums of money. From that point on, their followers believe that what ever they say is gospel, even if they twist My word, for their own purpose. A piece of cloth material is not going to heaven, yet "handkerchiefs, towels and aprons which had touched Paul's skin were carried away and put upon the sick, and their diseases left them and the evil spirits came out of them." Acts 19:12 (AMP) If a hanky casts out a demon, why do men and women boast about a deliverance ministry. Not only do these miracle workers think they are redeemed, but they set up huge ministries and receive millions of dollars, write books on the subject of how to be used.

Please get this straight, I don't want to use you, but I will if you insist. All I want is for you to "love (Me) with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: (that is why I made this) the first commandment." Mark 12:30 (KJV) If you love Me like this, you will walk in miracles everyday of your life. I guarantee, that all those who truly love Me like this, will be seated with Me eternally. People will be able to touch your garments and be healed and you will be able to say, "For me to live is Christ His life in me, and to die is gain the gain of the glory of eternity." Philippians 1:21 (AMP) Do you want Me to use you or live through you as a result of our love relationship?

If you really, just want Me to use you, I will, I will use you as a healer, a prophet, a pastor, a giver, a sunday school teacher, a deacon, a missionary, even to bestow all your goods to feed the poor , and give your body to be burned, but if you don't love , it profits you nothing." 1 Corinthians 13:3 (KJV) and you may will still go to hell. All I want from you, is your whole heart, totally in love with Me. All the rest just happens out of that relationship. Please please listen and listen carefully, because your eternal life depends on it; "ALL MINISTRY COMES OUT OF RELATIONSHIP" write this kingdom principle on your mirrors if you need to.

If you think serving Me is hard then most likely you are not saved yet, because when you and I are in a love relationship, you are a believer. There is no struggle and "these signs simply follow (you as a) believer; In my name (you) cast out devils; (you) speak with new tongues; [18] (You) can take up serpents; and if (you) drink any deadly thing, it does not hurt (you); (you) lay hands on the sick, and they recover." Mark 16:17-18 (KJV)

Don't ask Me to use you, because I just might, without ever knowing you. Please for your sake, just love Me with every part of you make up and together, we will change your world. It's never you it's always Me "in you, the hope of glory:" Colossians 1:27 (KJV) Just remember kingdom love is not a feeling. The word love in kingdom language starts with an "O"

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment