Tuesday, May 29, 2012

WHY DO YOU LIVE AFTER THE FLESH ?

WHY DO YOU LIVE AFTER THE FLESH ?

The answer is very simple, because you love fleshly things. Underline this; "those who are according to the flesh and are controlled by its unholy desires, they set their minds on and pursue those things which gratify the flesh," Romans 8:5 (AMP) Did you notice that as time goes on, flesh is harder to satisfy, and therefore gets much more costly? What most flesh lovers do, is look up some theological answer to avoid repentance and drown out Holy Ghost conviction. It's very easy to find a carnal preacher that will help you ignore My voice and say, "God understands your weaknesses". He is absolutely right, but his carnal nature won't let him finish the sentence. He should have said, "God understands your weaknesses and He is not going to put up with them".

It's an absolute insult for a believer, to ignore My Holy Spirit, by listening to the advice of a flesh loving counselor. Any pastor, or counselor that makes allowances for sinful living, after a person is born of the Spirit, has grieved My Spirit repeatedly "giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; [2] Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron." 1 Timothy 4:2 (KJV) Why do you think I sent My Holy Spirit to live in you? So you could keep on sinning? "God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world?" Romans 3:6 (KJV) I hope you are not going to say, "we should continue in sin, that grace may abound. [2] God forbid. How shall you, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? "Romans 6:1-2 (KJV)

Did you not know that My Holy Spirit is in you to... reprove the world of sin, ... John 16:8 (KJV) How can He possibly reprove the world, if you say you are Spirit filled and still sinning like the world? You are literally mocking Him, in front of the dying world, that He's trying to save. Listen I am not condemning you, I am chastising you, so you won't be condemned! Listen beloved, "I correct and discipline everyone whom I love, and I punish, even scourge, every son whom I accept and welcome to My heart and cherish. [7] You must submit to and endure correction for discipline; I am dealing with you as with sons. For what son is there whom his father does not thus train and correct and discipline? [8] Now if you are exempt from this correction and left without discipline in which all of My children share, then you are illegitimate offspring and not true sons at all." Hebrews 12:6-8 (AMP)

Did you ever see a child laughing after a real spanking. Where did you leaders get the teaching that to rebuke sin from a pulpit is a downer, and that all services should be upbeat and fun? You got it from the apostate seeker friendly conferences on church growth, thats were! Everyone knows that "no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, (nor does it pack 10,000 seat auditoriums) because it's grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby." Hebrews 12:11 (KJV) Now let's put two and two together, if rebuking yields righteousness, what does all fun, and upbeat yield? How about un-righteousness or people living after the flesh? Let put the blame where it belongs, if a church body has an abundance of long term fleshly people, it means there is a carnal leader who is more interested in numbers than getting people into the kingdom.

Now if no one in the services is living after the flesh, go upbeat all the way, and I will join you with My manifest presence. However, I hope every service has a few flesh loving people in them, otherwise it means you have forgotten "I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." Luke 5:32 (KJV) Now just a word to those of you "who are according to the Spirit and are controlled by the desires of the Spirit, (I know you have) set your minds on and seek those things which gratify the Holy Spirit." Romans 8:5. But did you notice your hunger is increasing day by day and is only satisfied by more of Me, and My righteousness, peace and joy. This is what rebukes the world of sin.

The release of My Spirit "flowing from your innermost being as springs and rivers of living water" John 7:38 (AMP) brings a convicting hope to a hopeless world. The place to always be upbeat, fun loving and full of love, joy and peace, is out in the work place, where the sinners are abundant, and it will draw them. Think about this today; The unsaved do not need to be rebuked, they are not born yet! Lukewarm saints do, they are mocking My Spirit by ignoring Him!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment