Wednesday, May 30, 2012

JUST GETTING TO HEAVEN! ARE YOU SURE THAT'S ALL YOU WANT?

JUST GETTING TO HEAVEN! ARE YOU SURE THAT'S ALL YOU WANT?

Wait until you see the things I have in store for those that have obeyed Me! Those of you that have truly put Me first and laid down your lives for others, you guys already know what they are, because I ... revealed them unto you by My Spirit: because My Spirit searcheth all things, yes, and even the really deep things of God.1 Corinthians 2:10 (KJV) Those who are still living for themselves have no idea what they are missing out on, as a matter of fact their " Eyes have not seen, nor ears heard, neither has it entered into their hearts, the things which I have prepared for you that love Me." 1 Corinthians 2:9 (KJV)

I would love to reveal it to everyone but revelation comes little by little as you ..."grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ..." 2 Peter 3:18 (KJV)
The exciting thing is you don't need to wait for the grave to begin receiving this eternal super package because, by My "divine power I have already given to you all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through this knowledge of Me, the one that has called you to glory and virtue: [4] So by that (impartation), you are given the exceeding great and precious promises: and through these promises, you are partakers of My very own divine nature, (all because you chose to lay down your life and) escape the corruption that is in the world through lust." 2 Peter 1:3-4 (KJV)

Listen if you think you have experienced joy, wait until you see the "crown of righteousness, which I the Lord, the righteous judge, will give you at that day: and not to you only, but unto all them also that love My appearing." 2 Timothy 4:8 (KJV) Trust Me, the little bit of "suffering of this present time, (missing holidays, leaving family behind, living out of a suitcase, always giving your life away) is not even worthy to be compared with the glory (and authority) which shall be revealed in you." Romans 8:18 (KJV)

Even today, from the time you get up, some of this Glory will "give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, and guide your feet into the way of peace." Luke 1:79 (KJV). OK Let Me explain a little about crowns. Kingdom crowns are not head pieces to be displayed or worn as you see on earth. In the kingdom We all operate with light. Something you have overlooked, yet read in My word many times is the light, that accompanies all heavenly beings.

My Father is the source of light, but more than that "God is light, and in him is no darkness at all."1 John 1:5 (KJV) The more revelation you have of Him, the brighter your countenance. Moses for a short time was physically closer to Him than any human ever "and the children of Israel saw the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone: and Moses put the vail upon his face" Exodus 34:35 (KJV) You are not going to fully grasp the full importance of this, but revelation is light, the more revelation you have of My glory, My holiness, My love, My compassion, My creative power, My omnipresence and size, My peace, and joy, My wrath and mercy, the greater amount of glory you carry. Glory actually shines and is the heavenly badge of authority that is recognized only by its brilliance. The brighter your shine, the more authority you carry up here.

As you know, I have all authority, so My brilliance exceeds all others, except My Fathers of course, because He does not only have authority, He is authority, and everyone will "Know, recognize, and understand ... that the He is God in the heavens above and upon the earth beneath; and there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39 (AMP) Don't you remember when I "took Peter and James and John his brother, and led them up on a high mountain by themselves. [2] And My appearance underwent a change in their presence; and My face shone clear and bright like the sun, and My clothing became as white as light. [3] And behold, there appeared to them Moses and Elijah, who kept talking with Me." Matthew 17:1-3 (AMP) All I did is temporarily switch back to My heavenly body, and My authority was automatically and instantly revealed, with so much light they couldn't look at Me with their natural eyes.

Because of sin, your physical body can only handle a small amount of heavenly glory, but your spirit man can carry an abundance of it. "However, (you are allowed to) possess this precious treasure the divine Light of the Gospel in frail, human vessels of earth, that the grandeur and exceeding greatness of the power may be shown to be from God and not from you." 2 Corinthians 4:7 (AMP) Paul actually went blind trying to look at Me in My glory, with his natural eyes.

Now please get this part, while you are still in your natural physical body, kingdom light can still radiate from your eyes, and face even to a slight glow that can be clearly seen and even felt. Now here is the part only you elect will understand. That is actually a small natural earthly manifestation of your kingdom authority. It will not be understood by the world, but trust Me it will be seen and obeyed if you exercise it according to My instruction. Now get this, light equals conviction to a sinner and, "this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. [20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. [21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."John 3:19-21 (KJV)

All I am asking of you, is that you "Let your light so shine before men that they may see your moral excellence and your praiseworthy, noble, and good deeds and recognize and honor and praise and glorify your Father Who is in heaven." Matthew 5:16 (AMP) You may say, no one seems to see light coming from me. That's because you lack revelation, and you lack revelation because you are to busy, to be with Me each day. You will so regret it when you stand just inside heaven's door and the glory coming from you can barely be seen, with zero authority for eternity.

I am not going to beg you, but if you have any smarts at all you will lay everything else aside and get revelation, starting today.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment