Sunday, May 13, 2012

I WILL NOT MARRY A CROWD

I WILL NOT MARRY A CROWD

I never taught a single church growth class. Crowds are never a problem with Us. If I chose to, I could build a church of a million for My Father, in a few hours by scaring them so badly, they would all fall down, shaking in their boots, but then He would have a multitude of paranoid cry babies to deal with. Or I could take My time and make them feel good, with all the toys heaven could create and He would have a million spoiled brats on His hands.

Don't take Me wrong, I love crowds of people, but as a single unified individual. When a thousand individuals get together you are excited because you have a crowd, but I'm not, because I'm looking for the lost in a crowd. With My largest crowds, I had no music, no special lights or super sound, no smoke machines, no special effects, not even a building, all I had was the word of life, and I got big crowds. Among My crowds were the scoffers, the curious, and the desperate. It is only the desperate that have ears to hear, so My attention was always given to them.

Remember "when I saw the multitudes, I went up into a mountain: and sat where everyone could see Me, My disciples came unto Me: [2] And I opened My mouth, and taught them" Matthew 8:1 (KJV) and When I came down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Me. Matthew 5:1-2 (KJV) Not just the desperate, but everybody! What you don't know is, I was not impressed with the thousands. What most leaders don't understand is, My Father is not looking to build a crowd. There was a crowd when I taught and again when I performed miracles, there was a crowd when I entered Jerusalem, there was a crowd at My trial, and there was a crowd at My crucifixion. A crowd will gather for a fight, to watch a suicide, to watch someone undress to make a living, and did you know a small crowd will grow into a very large crowd just because there was a small crowd. In some giant crowds you can ask those on the fringes, what's going on? And they will answer, "I don't know but it must be important, look at this crowd." This is just just natural human curiosity.

This is why crowds don't impress heaven. You have never seen a crowd like the size crowd that I will gather at the end on judgment. One day, the dead, great and small; they (will stand) before the throne, and books will open. Then another book will open, which is the Book of Life. And the dead (will be) judged (sentenced) by what they had done their whole way of feeling and acting, their aims and endeavors in accordance with what is recorded in the books. [13] And the sea will deliver up the dead who are in it, death and Hades (the state of death or disembodied existence) will surrender the dead in them, and all will be tried and their cases determined by what they had done according to their motives, aims, and works." Revelation 20:12-13 (AMP)

This crowd includes everybody on the planet right now, plus everyone that ever walked on it, including Adam and Eve. Then add all the angelic hosts which number more that the earthlings. Now that's a crowd. Crowds are a very big deal to religious leaders because it makes the flesh look good. Crowds are like reeds shaken in the wind, going from a YEAH-H-H-H-H to a BOO-O-O-O-O-O-O with a 30second announcement. One of My crowds went from a HOSANNA to CRUCIFY HIM overnight.

Do you want to know how I get rid of crowds, I simply introduce the cross. One day, I talked about My blood and My body being sacrificed and "From that day many of My disciples went back, and walked no more with Me. [67] Then I said to the twelve, Will ye also go away? John 6:66-67 (KJV) but I am glad they decided to stay. I took a church of thousands down to twelve in just a few short weeks, and My Father said He was well pleased with Me. How does that fit with your church growth theology. Out of the whole crowd that gathered to watch Me die that day, not one person offered to take My place. There was one man who helped Me carry the cross and I much appreciated it but no one stepped up and said,"kill me instead".

This is exactly why I said,"strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Matthew 7:14 (KJV) Tell Me, what is it about the word, "few" that western pastors don't understand. I hear the class war that goes on, where only a certain few are invited to a dinner, based on the size of the crowd they gather. I hear the horribly pride filled carnal talk, "He has a church of 5000, I am running 7000, thats nothing so-n-so hit 16,000 on easter." What you don't know is, I would never be invited to their dinner, because I could never hold a crowd, because My messages are always about the cross. Truthfully, I couldn't go anyway, because My schedule is too full of meetings, with widows and orphans. I am always too busy talking to some woman at a well or some guy up in a tree.

While man looks for the crowd, I look for the lost in that crowd. Even when I have a spiritually sold out crowd of "a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray and gets lost, I will "leave the ninety-nine on the mountain and go in search of the one that is lost? [13] And if I should find it, truly I say to you, I rejoice more over it than over the ninety-nine that did not get lost. [14] Just so it is not the will of My Father Who is in heaven that one of these little ones should be lost and perish." Matthew 18:12-14 (AMP)

Take this thought with you; In the end, My Spirit will take thousands of small spiritual crowds, made up of individuals who were lost in the glitter and glamour of the carnal crowds, and He will shape them into one man, the one new man called the bride of Christ, My bride. I am not marrying a crowd, only one, My bride without blemish.
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment