Monday, May 7, 2012

NO CAT HAS NINE LIVES, BUT YOU DO!

NO CAT HAS NINE LIVES, BUT YOU DO!

If you understand the transferring power in seed, you will understand how I view spiritual heritage. Generations are harder for you to get exited about, because your life span is so short. My full thought for you spans 160 to 200 years.
Remember when I "descended in the cloud and stood with Moses and proclaimed the My name. [6] And the I passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord! the Lord! a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abundant in loving-kindness and truth, [7] Keeping mercy and loving-kindness for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, but Who will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children''s children, to the third and fourth generation." Exodus 34:5-7 (AMP)

Did you know your everyday blessings and cursings are the same ones your great great grand parents had. Your attitude and outlook today started two centuries ago. If you are the type who handles a car breakdown by getting out and kicking the car, I can glance back four pages and see great great grandpa beating his horse for refusing to move. You are the end result of all your own choices, but what and how you chose is based on DNA seed planted in grandpa, from his dad, and then passes to your dad and then to you.

You have heard of crime families, but little is noted of lawful families. Some family names are connected with evil as others are to good. There are families that bless and families that curse down through the ages, depending on the seed they come from. The way I treat you may be because of the way your granddad and grand mom treated Me. I ..."was gracious to Israel and had compassion on them and turned toward them because of My covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and would not destroy them or cast them from My presence yet" 2 Kings 13:23 (AMP) even though I should have turned My back on them and let them be destroyed.

You are thinking, well that's not fair, if my grandparents were a mess, why should I suffer? I have not finished yet. Rahab was a prostitute, but her children were not, because she decided to choose life instead of death. I gave the orders, through my servant, "that her city shall be accursed, even it, and all that are therein ... : only Rahab the harlot shall live, she and all that are with her in the house, because she hid the messengers that we sent." Joshua 6:17 (KJV) Her single decision placed all her kids in a royal line that would save the world through Me. You have many lives to live through your children and you grand children and your great grand children, as many as are far off. If you come from a good heritage you can choose to pass it on or improve it by being born again and becoming even more like Me than grandpa was.

If you come from an lawless or evil heritage you have the choice of passing hell on to your offspring, and to their kids, and to their kids, or you can break the chain. You can choose to destroy the family seed, by being born again and allowing My seed to be planted in you. However, in some cases its a process because familiar demonic spirits may hang around the family tree and still cause problems in your decision making and your devotion to Me. These family familiar spirits need to be cast out, so that you can be free to have all My personality traits, and pass them on to all your offspring.

It is so important that you realize that long after you leave planet earth, you will continue to reap what you sowed in your kids. The gold silver and precious stones are from you and the four generations that follow you. So also is the wood, hay and stubble. What you sow into your kids, you will reap in your great grand children two hundred years later. Your life on earth does not stop at your grave. By the way, being single makes no difference, every person you lead to Me, becomes your spiritual child, and is your responsibility to teach kingdom ways too. What they accomplish in their natural born children and the ones they win to Me, is your reward also.

Start seeing as I see, look at the end from the beginning and see that every decision you make can have monumental consequences even 200 years from now. Why pray about everything? That's why I told you to "Pray at all times (on every occasion, in every season) in the Spirit, with all manner of prayer and entreaty. To that end keep alert and watch with strong purpose and perseverance, interceding in behalf of all the saints (My consecrated people)." Ephesians 6:18 (AMP)

If you love Me and seek My counsel on everything you can say the same thing My mom did, you can say, "My soul doth magnify the Lord, [47] And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. [48] For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all (my) generations (to follow) shall call me blessed." Luke 1:46-48 (KJV)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment