Thursday, May 3, 2012

IS THERE A DEMON IN YOUR MOUTH?

IS THERE A DEMON IN YOUR MOUTH?

Day after day, week after week, month after month and the opportunity door seems to be locked shut. The door that opens to an opportunity to share Me with those in darkness, is stuck shut. Every conversation is void of opportunity to mention My name, and even if there is a crack to slip through, it's over before you get a chance to be heard.

Taking into consideration you are not ashamed of Me, and let's hope your not. There are two other possibilities; one, the enemy goes ahead of you and locks the door. This one is easier to clear up, just pray... that (I) may open a door to (you) for the Word (the Gospel), to proclaim the mystery concerning (Myself, the Messiah)..." Colossians 4:3 (AMP) and two, your fear of rejection has opened a door for a demon spirit to bind your tongue.

The second is harder, because you have a spirit of fear that needs casting out! You love Me with all your heart, you love to introduce Me to others, you know how to win souls, you are good with people and you love people, but you have no souls, at the end of the day. Even more disturbing is the fact that many of you used to win souls daily, but all of that has stopped.

Here's the problem; Your tongue is tied because of that one time you witnessed and a met with strong unexpected rejection and you were painfully embarrassed. You felt flush, your face turned red and at that moment you wished you had not opened your mouth. At that split second, riding on that well hidden wish, a demon spirit of fear rushed in, and took up residence in your mouth. They often do this, but look how I handle that situation; one day, "they brought Me a man who was deaf and had difficulty in speaking, and they begged Me to place My hand upon him. [33] So I took him aside from the crowd privately, I thrust My fingers into the man's ears and spat and I touched his tongue; [34] And looking up to heaven, I sighed as I said, Ephphatha, which means, Be opened! [35] And his ears were opened, his tongue was loosed, and he began to speak distinctly and as he should." Mark 7:32-35 (AMP)

Notice, I used the word loosed and not healed. His tongue was tied and needed to be untied, the moment I touched his tongue with My spittle, the demon fled, then with My command, BE OPENED, I broke the ear blockage, and snapped the strings binding his tongue. He was then free to share the words of life. Now if at the end of each day, you are kicking yourself, that you blew opportunities to witness, you need a deliverance. You can do it yourself privately with Me or with another who understands deliverance.

Whatever you do, get delivered, kick the demon out of your mouth, because people you meet every day are suffering in darkness, waiting for you to speak clearly and set them free with the good news.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment