Friday, May 11, 2012

MICROSCOPIC OBEDIENCE

MICROSCOPIC OBEDIENCE

The language of My Spirit can become so clear that there is no doubt what you are to do. Clarity comes with repeated obedience. I speak in generalities when I speak of kingdom principles, but in specifics when you must apply those principles. For example I said, "Whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted." Matthew 23:12 (KJV) that was general. Then I said specifically to Nathan as he was coming to Me, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile! [48] Nathanael answered, Whence knowest thou me? I answered, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee. John 1:47-48 (KJV) I am so specific that specifically keep track of each hair on your head.

Because of those specific words he became a believer. Look at it this way, My principles are like a road map, and My specifics are Me telling you which road to take, to fulfill My purpose. If you hear a voice that takes you outside My principles it's not Me speaking. However as you mature and learn to trust Me, and give Me your daily schedule, I will arrange your entire day, so that you will be at the appointed place at the appointed time to accomplish My specific purpose. "The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit." John 3:8 (KJV) This is not flaky or spooky, you are simply placing your day in My hands, trusting Me to accomplish your daily tasks, My way. The difference is I make your day into a kingdom purpose day.

You will still go to the bank, but maybe take a different route and go a different time in order to connect with someone in My bigger plan. If "in all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Me, I will direct and make straight and plain your paths. Proverbs 3:6 (AMP) When you look back at your day, you will have finished more rested, and will have left a witness because or your unexpected divine appointments. The things that I omitted from your schedule, would have been wasted time and the things I arranged were major accomplishments.

My still small voice speaking from your Spirit is the key to your daily success. A simple NO and YES, become your inner traffic light preventing spiritual and sometimes physical crashes. " The Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit), will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message on His own authority; but He will tell whatever He hears from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him, and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come that will happen in the future." John 16:13 (AMP)

As you become one with Me here is My goal, "you live in Me abide vitally united to Me and My words remain in you and continue to live in your hearts, (then you can) ask whatever you will, and it shall be done for you. [8] When you bear (produce) much fruit, My Father is honored and glorified, and you show and prove yourselves to be true followers of Mine." John 15:7-8 (AMP)

When you are truly one with Me, My thoughts become your thoughts and My ways your ways. Then it's Me living in you the hope of everyones glory!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

1 comment:

  1. 1 Corinthians 1:17 comes to mind as I read-- "A simple NO and YES, become your inner traffic light preventing spiritual and sometimes physical crashes" in your message.

    You have highlighted important truths for a generation who seems to be running to and fro -- never finding peace.

    YOU ARE INVITED TO VISIT:

    A TRIBUTE TO MOTHERS:

    http://stuffyouadore.blogspot.com/

    FROM THE MANUFACTURER’S HANDBOOK

    ReplyDelete