Sunday, May 6, 2012

YOU WILL NEVER ADJUST!

YOU WILL NEVER ADJUST!

You can't adjust to change as long as change is always constant. As long as I am being formed in you, there will be constant change. ..."Until (I) be (completely) formed in you" Galatians 4:19 (KJV) every day you will wake up a little different, so you will never adjust. When I prayed "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." Matthew 6:10 (KJV) "the whole creation of irrational creatures (started) moaning together in the pains of labor ... [23] And not only the creation, but you yourselves too, who have and enjoy the firstfruits of the Holy Spirit a foretaste of the blissful things to come groan inwardly as you wait for the redemption of your bodies from sensuality and the grave, which will reveal your adoption (your manifestation as God's sons)." Romans 8:22-23 (AMP)

The second I prayed that prayer, the earth and all who are in it, started convulsing, moving toward conformity to My kingdom. As long as My kingdom is coming to earth there will be constant change on the earth. Sin has so corrupted everything that nothing conforms to Me or the kingdom. Just think, on the sixth day, before sin messed you up, I "saw everything that I had made, and behold, it was very good (suitable, pleasant) and I approved it completely. " Genesis 1:31 (AMP)

Listen My child, You are My "own handiwork (My workmanship), recreated in (My son), born anew that you may do those good works which I predestined (planned beforehand) for you, taking paths which I prepared ahead of time, that you should walk in them, living the good life which I prearranged and made ready for you to live." Ephesians 2:10 (AMP) You may not know this, but sin did such a number on you that, I was sorry I created you and I "repented that I had made man on the earth, and (I was broken hearted over it). [7] And I said, I will destroy man whom I have created, from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth Me that I have made them. [8] But then I saw Noah (and I just couldn't kill him, because he was the only good person left,) so he found grace in My eyes." Genesis 6:6-8 (KJV)

Do you realize you were seconds from never existing, and you owe it to Noah, that you are reading this today. At that moment I was completely fed up with the whole creation idea that I had. But instead of starting all over again with another planet, I decided to redeem earth. Instead of letting satan think he had won this round, I had a plan from the beginning to put him down once and for all. I made a way for you, the one he deceived, to turn the tables on him and bring him down. I came up with the born again idea, that's why I said, "Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3 (KJV)

You will not see My kingdom come on the earth until you are in Me and made "a new creature: with old things passed away; and, all things (created) new." 2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV) Face it friend, nobody with any sense, puts new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved." Matthew 9:17 (KJV) Do you see why you must be born again? You would explode if I poured My glory into your sin nature, like I told Moses, "You can not see My face, for no man shall see Me and live" Exodus 33:20 (AMP) unless you are reborn and I put My nature in you.

However, if you through the born again process "put on the new nature (the regenerate self) created in My image, Godlike in true righteousness and holiness, Ephesians 4:24 (AMP) I will come in to you, and will eat with you, and you with me." Revelation 3:20 (KJV) Now let Me rap this up by telling you the reason I hate religion; religious leaders loath change, they must be able to explain everything, so they try to stop the new creation process and say you are good enough if you obey a few simple rules. They put the rules in text books and form bible schools. As I continue to make all things new, if it's not in their textbooks, they deny it and attribute it to satan. Their textbooks soon form a box and they try to force Me inside, I hate boxes, I will kick them to pieces the moment I see them.

For your sake, if you want to live a long life, stay out of religion, never try to put Me in a box, because many in the western world do "not discern (what I am doing in My) body. [30] For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many (die young)." 1 Corinthians 11:29-30 (KJV)
The secret of conforming is wrapped up in one word, and it's not adapt, it's YIELD. "Who are you, a mere man, to criticize and contradict and answer back to God? Will what is formed say to him that formed it, Why have you made me thus?" Romans 9:20 (AMP) I know what I created you to be, you do not have a clue what you are suppose to look like, so please just "Let be and be still, and know (recognize and understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth! Psalm 46:10 (AMP) and you just go with the flow.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment