Friday, May 18, 2012

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE

SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE

This is a phrase used lightly on earth but in spiritual matters it is the difference between hell and heaven. Those who speak from knowledge are able to deceive even the very elect. Those who speak from knowledge are not "doers of the Word (who) obey the message, (but) merely listeners to it, betraying (themselves) into deception by reasoning (making excuse) contrary to the Truth." James 1:22 (AMP)

Water coming from a pipe and a reservoir looks exactly the same, but when the faucet is turned off the hose is empty. If you are a spiritual hose, the truth flowing through you, may have changed a dozen others and never effected you in the least. Those who preach and teach My word from knowledge are the people that "draw nigh unto me with their mouth, and honor me with their lips; but their heart is far from me." Matthew 15:8 (KJV)

When you preach love, be sure you are filled with My love. When you preach holiness, be sure you are living holy, not a religious holy, but a true set apart holy. When teach giving be sure you are still giving. Everything you preach and teach must come out of present day experience, not just what happen ten years ago. Preaching only yesteryears experience, will lead you into a deception about of your present day condition. Preaching and teaching and sharing only from the past will bring you into a lukewarm state where you ... "have preached to others, ... (yet yourself become) a castaway."
1 Corinthians 9:27 (KJV)

The majority of western pastors and leaders are in a do as I say, but not as I do, state of being. Their followers are doing the word, while they have become hearers only, having no idea of their backslidden condition. If your actions cannot bring people under conviction, you words are coming out of knowledge not experience. Yesterday's experience is the most deceptive thing you will ever deal with. When you begin to relax in it, watch out. It can soon become a week ago experience, a month ago, a year ago, or a decade ago and today while you are still speaking of it, you do not realize that your love has waxed cold and you are in a lost state.

I love you so much, I must warn all My sheep, that "many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name? [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly disregarding My commands." Matthew 7:22-23 (AMP)

Please make sure you are speaking from an up to date experience and not just your acquired knowledge or only from something you experienced years ago. The life changing word can flow out of your head and change others, but not yourself or "rivers of living water can flow out of your belly." John 7:38 (KJV) from a reservoir of your daily experiences with Me. You can then have confidence, I will say to you, "Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. Matthew 25:23 (KJV)



Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment