Friday, February 1, 2013

CRAZY SPIRITUAL BOLDNESS IS NOT NATURAL

CRAZY SPIRITUAL BOLDNESS IS NOT NATURAL

How many times have you prayed "that freedom of utterance may be given, that you may open your mouth to proclaim boldly the mystery of the good news (the Gospel)" Ephesians 6:19 (AMP) Multitudes have a natural boldness, to sell, to be a comedian, to be the life of the party, even to go on stage in front of thousands. They don't mind, being on radio, or talking to millions in front of a TV camera, but to put them in a work situation, with a couple of co-workers, and they are tongue tied, unable to mention My name. They shun praying at work, on the street, or any place public. They avoid speaking up for holiness, in a business setting, or a party. When dignitaries are present, they avoid the subject of sin, especially homosexuality, or adultery or filthy talking.

It really has little to do with personality, but is an inner spiritual battle that began with Adam and eve, when they said, "I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself". Genesis 3:10 (KJV) The shame of sin made them hide from Me because I was the dominant one. They were then put out of the garden into a world, where sin was the predominant force, the shame suddenly reversed and man became ashamed to appear different from the rest of wicked society, so it became natural to hide ones spiritual life from the world. To overcome this natural fear of being different, a kingdom impartation of Devine boldness is required.

This fear is something that is common to all men at the start, to some, it is much more than others. Whenever it is broken off two or more people in a group the group grows rapidly, both in numbers and spiritually. Wherever they travel life springs forth, so is it any wonder the enemy uses the faces of people to intimidate you. Many times you have said to yourself, "I cannot speak: for I am like a child. [7] But I say, don't say, I am a child: but go to all that I send you, and whatever I command you, speak it boldly. [8] Do not be afraid of their faces: for I am with you to deliver you" Jeremiah 1:6-8 (KJV)

You can have a powerful anointing and yet render it powerless having it trapped inside your soul, by the fear of their faces. Thousands will be angry at judgment when they discover that so called christian friends held and ..."repressed and hindered the truth and made it inoperative." Romans 1:18 (AMP) Your anointing is to set the captive free, not to come to a church meeting and make a display week in and week out to Christians. It does not matter how many times people fall down when you pray for them, that will never be mentioned in the kingdom but "I tell you, there is joy among and in the presence of the angels of God over one, especially wicked person, who repents (changes his mind for the better, heartily amending his ways, with abhorrence of his past sins)." Luke 15:10 (AMP)

After you are filled with My Spirit, the first, and greatest, and most often repeated prayer should be, "grant unto me your servant, all boldness, crazy boldness, that I may speak thy word," Acts 4:29 (KJV) Speak boldly today of My power and love, use My name often and you will start to bring forth life everywhere you travel, and by end of day, you will discover you are a leader, of all those you touched. Let My Spirit out, so I can work in the lives of your friends and family. Break the spirit of fear today.



Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment