Sunday, February 24, 2013

SATAN'S COUNTER ATTACK, HELP ME WITH THE FLOOD


SATAN'S COUNTER ATTACK, HELP ME WITH THE FLOOD

"When the enemy shall come in like a flood, My Spirit will lift up a standard against him and put him to flight for I will come like a rushing stream driven by My." Isaiah 59:19 (AMP) The more you step out in anointed obedience and break the chains of prisoners, the more the enemy will counter attack. You must be ready for retaliation to come from any direction, from family, friends, finances, job, or an area, where the enemy once had a stronghold.

It is of extreme importance that you build a spiritual fortress around yourself. If you will saturate you whole being, with worship, and My word 24/7 you will make it so much easier for Me to ward off the enemies counter attack. "I am able to do exceeding abundantly above all that you ask or think, but it is only according to My power that works in you" Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) If you are filled with My word and keep your heart filled with My praises, the attacks will be short lived. You will never know which direction the flood is coming from, but it doesn't matter if you are continually filled with the water of the word. I can easily raise up a standard by increasing your anointing, if you are a filled vessel.

If you are saturated with carnal entertainment, selfish plans, and earthly pleasures, you will be an empty vessel ready for enemy forces to occupy. I must warn anyone in this condition, do not to be on the front lines of ministry. The enemy is already angry at you so, when a demon finds no human to live in, it says, "I will go back to my house from which I came out. And when it arrives, if it finds your life unoccupied with My power, swept, put in order, and decorated with unrighteous mammon. [45] Then it will go and bring with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they will go in and make their home there. And your last condition becomes worse than the first..." Matthew 12:44-45 (AMP)

Remember the enemy still has the power to bruise your heel. You may crush his head on Sunday, but if you are empty on Monday he will counter attack and bruise your heel. He will not be able to steal your birthright, but you will feel like hell is breaking loose everywhere you turn. You will say things like, "why am I thinking these things", "why am I acting this way", "why am I feeling like this"and "What did I do to deserve this"? If you are not being hit with counter attacks then reconsider you life and find out why the devil does not consider you an enemy. For some reason you are not hurting the kingdom of darkness. To be ignored by hell is not a good sign.

However, be careful not mistake the effects of walking in disobedience, for enemy attacks. If you are walking in disobedience you will be "persecuting Me, by harassing and troubling Me! It is dangerous and will turn out badly for you to keep kicking against the goads, to keep offering vain and perilous resistance." Acts 26:14 (AMP) Most people in this condition, blame hell for what I am doing, until they are stripped of everything and finally surrender.

If you are filled and saturated with Me, My word, and My praises, when the attack comes all you have to do is stay submitted Me, Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7 (KJV) because he knows, he doesn't stand a chance.

1 comment:

  1. These words of yours need repeated and said often to one's self--

    "However, be careful not mistake the effects of walking in disobedience, for enemy attacks."

    EPHESIANS 6: DON'T FIGHT NAKED-- PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD

    Matthew 4: FIGHT SATAN WITH THE HOLY WORD OF GOD

    Galatians 5: FIGHT THE FLESH WITH THE SPIRIT AND THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT

    Revelations 12: FIGHT THE WORLD WITH YOUR TESTIMONY BY ACTION, WORD, AND DEED.

    ReplyDelete