Monday, February 4, 2013

WHAT IS YOUR PRICE?


WHAT IS YOUR PRICE?

Can you be bought? If so, for how much? What will it take for you, to sell Me out? Is it a woman? a man?, a highing paying job?, a position? What will it take to convince you, to trade your walk with Me? If you name any price, you have already have sold Me out, and you can be sure the enemy will make you the offer. Some of you are empty because you traded your anointing for the security of a home. Some of you traded your anointing for a woman. Back when you had a choice, to follow Me and walk in power, she convinced you she was what you needed to be complete, and you traded My power, now you are powerless.

I remember the when dozens traded Me in because I said, "My flesh is true and genuine food, and My blood is true and genuine drink. [56] He who feeds on My flesh and drinks My blood dwells continually in Me, and I in like manner dwell continually in him. [57] Just as the living Father sent Me and I live by (through, because of) the Father, even so whoever continues to feed on Me whoever takes Me for his food and is nourished by Me shall in his turn live through and because of Me.

[58] I am the Bread that came down from heaven. It is not like the manna which our forefathers ate, and yet died; he who takes this Bread for his food shall live forever. [65] I explained to them, This is why I told you that no one can come to Me unless it is granted him, unless he is enabled to do so by the Father, it takes guts to stick with Me all the way. [66] After I said this, many of My disciples drew back (returned to their old associations) and no longer accompanied Me. [67] I said to the Twelve, Will you also go away? And do you too desire to leave Me? [68] Simon Peter spoke up as usual, and said, Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words (the message) of eternal life." John 6:55-58,65-68 (AMP) This was music to My ears.

Some sell Me out because ... "the cares of the world and the pleasure and delight and glamour and deceitfulness of riches choke and suffocate the Living Word, and I can produce no life in them." Matthew 13:22 (AMP) There are thousands who are emotionally stirred, they "hear the My Words and at once welcome and accept it with joy; they dance and shout all over the place, [21] Yet it has no real root in their heart, but is temporary, because it's emotional, ( it only lasts but a little while); and then when affliction or trouble or persecution comes on account of the Word, They blame and accuse Me, suddenly overnight, they are caused to stumble, and are repelled and start to distrust and eventually desert Me, the only one they ought to trust and obey, and thus they fall away." Matthew 13:20-21 (AMP)

Where do you stand? Have you completely sold out to Me? Remember the ten virgins, five of them thought they were sold out, but they are those that spend more time with the TV than with Me. They were all virgins they all looked pure and appeared to be sold out, but I was only a connivence to them. It made them feel secure to have Me around, but if it were a choice between Me and the Super Bowl, I would loose. Yes, OUCH, I touched a nerve, but Hey, don't get Me wrong, these are not bad people, they are virgins, they just won't be ready when I come for them, because I am not their only priority in life.

The cold hard fact is: If I am not absolutely first in your life, you will not endure what is about to take place on the earth! If you are not passionately in love with Me, you will be saying, "Lord, Lord, open the door to us! [12] But sadly I will reply, I solemnly declare to you, I do not know you, I am not acquainted with you, there were other things that came before Me, so you never took the time to be intimate with Me" Matthew 25:11-12 (AMP) I am so sorry, but your wife, your property, your children, your job, your fun, your ministry, your habit, something, came before Me, and that's just the way it is friend!

Listen, I know, some of you are enduring patiently and are bearing up for My name's sake, and you have not fainted or become exhausted or grown weary. [4]*** But*** I have this one charge to make against you: that you have left (abandoned) the love that you had at first, YOU HAVE DESERTED ME, your first love. [5] Remember then from what heights you have fallen. Repent while there is still time, (change the inner man to align with My will) and do the works you did previously when you first were born again, or I am warning you, I will visit you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you change your mind and repent." Revelation 2:3-5 (AMP)

1 comment: