Friday, February 8, 2013

THE MOST VALUABLE ASSET OF A SHEPHERD

THE MOST VALUABLE ASSET OF A SHEPHERD

WRONG! No it's not his sheep. A asset is something you own, the sheep are Mine alone, never the under shepherds. The only asset of a shepherd is Me, " and he who possesses Me has that life; he who does not possess Me, does not have that life," pure and simple! 1 John 5:12 (AMP) Kingdom shepherds know the sheep are never theirs and that they must give account to Me, the chief Shepherd, and that when I appear, they shall receive for their faithfulness, a crown of glory that does not fade away," 1 Peter 5:4 (KJV)
A kingdom shepherd does not drive his sheep, nor possess his sheep, but he must protect his sheep. If he is a true under shepherd, his sheep feel very secure in his care, they will never run from him.

When sheep are hungry for more of Me, they move from pasture to pasture gaining the much needed nutrition, their spiritual body needs. This is not church hopping, this is My way of building a strong healthy body and keeping the hearts of My shepherds in check. My greatest challenge is with the shepherds not the sheep. Shepherds are harder to keep pure than sheep, because of pride. The day protecting the sheep from wolves, turns to possessing the sheep, for status or income, preventing them from grazing in other pastures, is the day the sheep will scatter.

As the chief shepherd, I set the pattern for all My under shepherds. The kingdom shepherd follows My lead, and he makes the sheep lie down in fresh, tender green pastures of love; He leads them beside the still and restful water of My word. [3] He refreshes and restores their life with anointed worship ; He leads them in the paths of righteousness, uprightness and right standing with Me, by his example, for My name's sake. [4] Yes, even when they walk through the deep, sunless valley of the shadow of death, My shepherds teach the sheep, to fear or dread no evil, because I am with them;

They teach that My rod of correction is to protect them, and My staff of exhortation is to guide, and because they are comforted by these, they don't run away. [5] My shepherd prepares a table of love and acceptance for them, in the presence of their enemies. He anoints their head with oil; and sends them forth to exercise their gifts and then he releases them into their own work of the ministry. The sheep are so fulfilled that their cup of joy, continually runs over. [6] They are all very confident that goodness, mercy, and unfailing love are following them, all the days of their life, and that My, and My presence shall be their dwelling place, forever." Psalm 23:2-6 (AMP)

One thing that kingdom shepherds know, is how much I love My sheep. Just to remind everyone, how I feel about My sheep, let Me repeat, "whoever causes one of these little ones (these believers) who acknowledge and cleave to Me to stumble and sin, it would be better (more profitable and wholesome) for him if a huge millstone were hung about his neck, and he were thrown into the sea." Mark 9:42 (AMP) Remember wolves do not dress in shepherds clothing, they do not stand behind pulpits, false teachers do that. Wolves dress in sheepskins and appear like one of the flock. It does not take a rocket scientist to spot a false teacher, but a wolf dressed like a sheep, is a whole different thing.

All shepherds have one main duty, FEED MY SHEEP! And "woe to the spiritual shepherds who feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the sheep? [9] Therefore, O you spiritual shepherds, hear Me loud and clear: [10] Thus says the the Chief Shepherd: Behold, I am against these shepherds, and I will require My sheep at their hand and cause them to cease feeding the sheep, neither shall these shepherds feed themselves any more. I will rescue My sheep from their mouths, that they may not be food for them." Ezekiel 34:2,9-10 (AMP)

Here is the kingdom criteria all shepherds are judged by: I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd risks and lays down His own life for the sheep. John 10:11 (AMP) All My under shepherds will do the same!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment