Tuesday, February 26, 2013

THE WORST LETTERS IN THE HUMAN ALPHABET ***N/L***


THE WORST LETTERS IN THE HUMAN ALPHABET ***N/L***

WOW, You will never believe the crazy things We are hearing at heavens main gate. You would think some of these people came from another planet other than earth. They are fully expecting to just walk into heaven, and when they are stopped because they are covered in unrighteousness, here's some of the crazy things they are saying; "my dad and mom went to church". That is so silly, everybody up here knows, Father has no grand kids. Sorry folks your N/L. "I used to go to church regularly, LOL". Here's a big shocker, "My dad is a pastor!" sorry no points for that, still gets stamped N/L. How about this one, "My pastor committed adultery, so I blamed it on you!" Can you believed this stuff. What does heaven have to do with a fallen preacher? Sorry N/L

Oh it gets better, how about this, "I couldn't understand old English in the king James", what kind of a lame excuse is that? Sorry N/L. Now here is what we hear at the gate more than anything, "all the Christians I knew were a bunch of hypocrites, so I never listen to anything they said," boy was that ever stupid, throw the baby out with the bath water, of course they get a big N/L. We hear it all, I'm Jewish is another one, to which I answer, so am I! Sorry N/L. I thought there were many roads to heaven, so I became a Moslem, Hindu, and on and on that one goes. they all thought wrong! N/L for all of them! How about, I'm a Christian and they are standing right in front of us covered in filthy sin, give us a break. Christian or not they are still N/L

More and more we are seeing new agers with all their wild ideas of chanting, going nude, eating herbs, worshiping trees and animals, they all seem like peaceful people that accept anything that's not violent, but that has nothing to do with My peace. They too get N/L Now more lately we have been hearing a rash of WOW WAS I EVER WRONG, from bus loads of atheists. They don't even try to get in, they just get their N/L stamp and head down the broad road.

Now don't feel badly there are thousands passing through the gate and they are easy to spot because they are covered with robes of righteousness and "the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father." Matthew 13:43 (KJV) They make no claims, they say nothing the just walk in, in humility and gratefulness. They are completely at home and are welcomed by heaven's finest. As soon as the walk through the gate, they all say the same thing, we are only here because of "Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. It was He that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood," Revelation 1:5 (KJV)

Oh in case you were wondering about the N/L well it has nothing to do with being bad or good, or religion or race, or being rich or poor, smart or ignorant, male or female, none of that is even considered at the main gate. Here it is, "if anyone''s name was not found recorded in the Book of Life, he was hurled into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15 (AMP) It means NOT LISTED. You better get to know Me so I can write your name in the book. Oh and as far as those Christians, they had a nice religion, but they were not born again so they were N/L.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of thoughts in that one for a new day starter!

    Too often we leave the book of Revelations unread just another excuse -- or reason to be N/L maybe.

    Revelation 21
    22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, BUT ONLY THOSE WHOSE NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE.

    Revelation 22
    10 Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”
    Epilogue: Invitation and Warning
    12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    14 “BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO WASH THEIR ROBES, THAT THEY MAY HAVE THE RIGHT TO THE TREE OF LIFE AND MAY GO THROUGH THE GATES into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

    16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
    17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

    ReplyDelete