Sunday, February 17, 2013

DOUBT LEAVES YOU OUT

DOUBT LEAVES YOU OUT

There are no doubters in the kingdom. Doubt means you are not convinced. There are two major types of doubt. Doubt of My word and doubt of your relationship with Me. First if you are not convinced that I am not a liar, and that My word is absolute truth, you can count yourself out. If you are not convinced that I am, who I say, I am, "it is impossible to please Me: no matter how many times you go to church, for he that comes to Me must believe that I AM, and that I AM a rewarder of them that diligently seek Me." Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)

Secondly, if you are not convinced that you are My child, count yourself out. Our relationship must be based in "faith with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind. [7] For truly, do not imagine you will receive anything you ask for, from Me," James 1:6-7 (AMP) It's not going to happen.

Doubt is a big deal here in the kingdom, it insults the very triune government it's self. Listen if you doubt you are considered lowlife in the kingdom and will not receive any respect here. All you that are living in the 21st century who live by faith, We count you, "blessed and happy and to be envied because you have never seen Me and yet have believed and adhered to and trusted and relied on Me." John 20:29 (AMP) Now that's a real big deal up here.

All those who doubt My word, do so because of two things; they either try to read it without My Spirit, or they seldom read it. If you are not born again, you lack My Spirit's help in it's interpretation, and it will make no spiritual sense to you. And even with My Spirit, if you do not meditate on it long enough, it will not have opportunity to penetrate your soul into your spirit man, and " the message will not benefit you, because it will not mix with faith (by leaning on My entire personality, in absolute trust and confidence in My power, wisdom, and goodness) when you hear it;..." Hebrews 4:2 (AMP) Thus doubt will increase instead of faith.

Bottom line: You are either in the kingdom with your whole being, or your out. You either believe there is life after death or you don't! You must choose which side you are on, the kingdom of light or darkness. Let Me put it another way; "The eye is the lamp of the body. So if your eye is focused only on the light, your entire body will be full of light. [23] But if your eye is looking at both sides, your whole body will be full of doubt and the very light in you your conscience is darkened, and now it is dense darkness! [24] No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other. You cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in)." Matthew 6:22-24 (AMP)

Make up your mind today, "if it seems evil to you to serve the Me, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods of this world, or Me the great I AM. All of heaven is hoping you will say, as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord, and never doubt Him or His word again" Joshua 24:15 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment